Fahrenheit/ Indigo Prophecy

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
This game seems to have good reviews, it came out in '05. I don't recall it, seems to have slipped under my radar. It has good reviews, but can't figure out what kind of game it is. Is it a an adventure game or what?

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
Its a brilliant game, It has a great story. its a sort of adventure game, however it combines quite a few styles of play as well such as puzzles and context sensitive button-press-cutscenes. It really is more of a interactive movie than any conventional game. You should really buy it, you wont regret it.

tar_baby

Rush Limbaugh
Jul 25, 2005
Notre Dame, IN
ill agree...definitely worth buying as i absolutely loved this game....and you can download it for cheap at direct2drive i think

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I rented Indigo Prophecy and it was awful. It's almost like an old lucas arts point and click game, except bad.

The whole game is chose what to do, section by section. All it is, is trail and error. You'll repeat almost every sequence about 2-5 times before you move on.

But soon after you'll just put the controler down and walk away.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Thanks for the feedback. I liked the old Lucas Arts games, but if its point and click like the current crop of adventure games, maybe not. I'll put it in the back-burner because HL2E2 just came out.