Fake doctor told women they had cancer which could be cured by perverted "treatments"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Fake doctor told women they had cancer which could be cured by perverted "treatments"

Reginald Gill, 77, conned women into believing they had cancer and told one victim she could be cured if a man sucked her breasts

Pervert: Reginald John Gill outside Swansea Crown Court Athena

A bogus doctor was jailed for eight years yesterday after dreaming up perverted cancer “treatments” so he could sexually abuse female patients.
Reginald Gill, 77, conned women into believing they had cancer and told one victim her condition could be cured if a man sucked her breasts for 30 minutes a day.
Gill and wife Leila, 35, ran an alternative medical centre from their bungalow where they abused two women.
Judge Keith Thomas told Gill: “They said they would go through any humiliation and shame to cure themselves.
“After giving them this horrifying diagnosis you submitted them to degrading treatment.
“You also convinced your wife to go along with your depraved scheme.
"You convinced the women to strip naked in front of you and, under the pretence you were administering beneficial treatment, subjected them to sexual assault.”
Jurors heard that wheelchair-bound Gill told his victims he had been an Army doctor but he had no medical qualifications.
He was found guilty of three sexual assaults, six assaults by penetration and two counts of fraud.
His young wife was given six months after being convicted of sexual assault and fraud.
John Hopkins, defending, told Swansea crown court: “It was a quack enterprise motivated by the mistaken belief Reginald Gill had in his own capabilities.”
The Gills, of Cwmduad, Carmarthenshire, who were arrested last May, had charged their patients.
Prosecutor Huw Rees said Gill kissed a victim “in the middle of the stomach” after telling her about the perverted breast “cure”.
This guy is a pimp.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
If someone's retarded enough to believe that a creepy old guy sucking their boobs is going to cure cancer, they got what they deserved.

"Big pharma" might charge a few bucks more, but unless sexual assault is FDA approved, they wouldn't have to put up with this crap if they believed in peer-reviewed evidence based medicine

Aug 11, 2005
Well when you go to school for 20 years there'd better be a payoff

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Laugh all you want at this guy, but he cured my suspected testicular cancer in four hour long sessions.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Because of the hat, did anyone else think of Half in the Bag Plinkett?

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
& the wife

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I can't think about anything Plinkett-related without hearing Mike's Mr. Plinkett singing "Pure Imagination". It makes me smile every time.

[video=youtube;DcdySQPJgTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcdySQPJgTA[/video]

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Reginald Gill sounds like a Jim Norton character.