Fallout 76

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Not a chance. It's going to be next gen and at least 2020. May be setting up an interesting battle with cyberpunk.
So at 5:40 Howard was referring to a “next gen engine” for the game:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Lots of good info.

VATS will exist in multiplayer.
Getting killed by another player isn’t a crippling even.
Nukes won’t be a good griefing tool.
Lots more...

I'm thinking about buying this because there's not much else coming out that I want to play. I also don't own a xbox or PS4 and have no interest in playing another Red Dead after the first once fell flat for me.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'm thinking about buying this because there's not much else coming out that I want to play. I also don't own a xbox or PS4 and have no interest in playing another Red Dead after the first once fell flat for me.
Commie

Play Boundless

Commie

Play Boundless
Some of the game elements added by the former SWG guys do interest me. Bounty systems on asshole players, random stat weapons, unique player bases/homes in an MMO setting.

The Guild Wars 2 stuff like world player events are good as well. Although I think WoW stole that and does those too now.

BIV

Some of the game elements added by the former SWG guys do interest me. Bounty systems on asshole players, random stat weapons, unique player bases/homes in an MMO setting.

The Guild Wars 2 stuff like world player events are good as well. Although I think WoW stole that and does those too now.
I'll probably hit 76 later when the bugs have been worked out.

Just trying to push people to Boundless. It's excellent and flying under the radar.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I’m gonna play the PC BETA next week.

I already have some people to play with so if it’s halfway decent I’ll be playing it for a while after release.

I’m gonna play the PC BETA next week.

I already have some people to play with so if it’s halfway decent I’ll be playing it for a while after release.
So Jimcy ain't invited huh?

Fine!

I'll make my own Fallout, with black jack, and hookers!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
The beta is only on certain days and only for certain hours...who the fuck taught them how to do betas?
Fuck if I know. I’ll prolly be on Tuesday for as long as they allow. Maybe the PC beta will run longer.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I found this guys video pretty good. Since most/many youtuber's are paid shills it took a while to find a guy who didn't go into the game as a fan boy.

Not unfair but I really disagree about the events. I’ll be all over those.

Also, the projection for Fallout 5 is about 9 years so this is it for Fallout for a decade.

Not unfair but I really disagree about the events. I’ll be all over those.

Also, the projection for Fallout 5 is about 9 years so this is it for Fallout for a decade.
I like the events as well.

Guild Wars 2 started them originally. You could just jump in an area with a mission/boss fight going on and get loot and xp without even needing to pick up the quest. It throws even needing to be in a group out the window. Just help out and you get credit. Such a simple but great addition.

BIV

I've seen people say it basically feels like a FO4 mod or dlc.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Well Yong Yea just torn this beta/Bethesda a new ass hole.

He seems kinda butthurt about no human NPCs. Aw.

There are enough positive vids to make me think it’s gonna be lotsa fun, most especially with friends.

Last edited:
There are enough positive vids to make me think, “meh” about these.
What he said isn't wrong. It could and should be changed down the road to prevent player drop off. Luckily MMOs can do that with patches and updates a lot easier than single player games.

Bobobie

Fallout New California.