Fallout 76

Game decided to re-download an hour before the beta launch. Looks like I'll be lucky to get two hours of the beta. Thanks Todd.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I played about 2.5 hours. Had a blast. I had friends on Discord but didn’t team with them, found a couple of randos and only got to level 3. Tomorrow will be from 2-11pm EST.

I played about 2.5 hours. Had a blast. I had friends on Discord but didn’t team with them, found a couple of randos and only got to level 3. Tomorrow will be from 2-11pm EST.
I had a lot of fun too. My download finished installing 17 minutes after the beta ended but WOW was it exciting seeing that progress bar move slower and slower as the night moved on. It was nice of Bethesda to cut my download speed from 7MB/sec to 780kb/sec when it hit about 75% done.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I had a lot of fun too. My download finished installing 17 minutes after the beta ended but WOW was it exciting seeing that progress bar move slower and slower as the night moved on. It was nice of Bethesda to cut my download speed from 7MB/sec to 780kb/sec when it hit about 75% done.
So you aced the downloading minigame!

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
So yesterday I got to play about 2 hours with 3 buddies. It’s pretty good with cohorts to loff and trade stuff with. There are party support perk cards you can use too.

Overall, pretty darn fun.

PC beta tomorrow 5-9pm and Sunday 2-9pm EST.

Last edited:
So yesterday I got to play about 2 hours with 3 buddies. It’s pretty good with cohorts to loff and trade stuff with. Their are party support perk cards you can use too.

Overall, pretty darn fun.

PC beta tomorrow 5-9pm and Sunday 2-9pm EST.
I played by myself the whole time. I can see this game dying off really quick if there's no end game content.

Only ran into one group of asshole players who pissed me off. They had 3 guys so I assume it was you and you're now my enemy.

The lack of a world chat and being able to hear everyone's voice chat when near are very weird choices. I hope they fix both of those things.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
For the final word, we go to these two British slits.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Content will be continuously added. We will see. I’ll be in for at least a couple months. If it keeps me engaged, who knows....

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I played by myself the whole time. I can see this game dying off really quick if there's no end game content.

Only ran into one group of asshole players who pissed me off. They had 3 guys so I assume it was you and you're now my enemy.

The lack of a world chat and being able to hear everyone's voice chat when near are very weird choices. I hope they fix both of those things.
That WAS us. Why were you dressed like a fag?

That WAS us. Why were you dressed like a fag?
Hey, just because I made a big fat lady and named her Skinny_AmySchumer don't make me a fag.

When I realized it doesn't show your character name but your account name. I was rather embarrassed. So I quickly switched to a male character.

I just heard you get 3 free beta keys for friends if you pre-ordered the game.

Any of you faggots wanna come play tomorrow send me a PM. My keys are PC only I'm assuming.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Hey, just because I made a big fat lady and named her Skinny_AmySchumer don't make me a fag.

When I realized it doesn't show your character name but your account name. I was rather embarrassed. So I quickly switched to a male character.
I was wearing that PIP Boy mask. Randoms we’re stopping and taking my pic. I shoulda harassed them for 5 caps like Elmo does in Times Square.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Congrats. You are officially the first person I've seen that likes it.
Ummm...k.

Don’t worry, Fallout 5 Minecraft is estimated to be out in 9 years.

Congrats. You are officially the first person I've seen that likes it.
Its a good game. Just needs some work in the questing department.

Exploration and survival elements are great. No work needs to be done there.

I didn't think vats would work but its grown on me.

They just need to add NPCs in future patches and it will be fine.