LT False Alarm ... So we wait until Tuesday ...

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Are they live today? I have a best of still.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Well, we DO get Opie live today. So I'm sure we'll get some on air back and forth over the next couple days at the very least.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Well, we DO get Opie live today. So I'm sure we'll get some on air back and forth over the next couple days at the very least.
I anxiously await The Opster's next YouTube vid.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
With any luck Opie will go 'all in' and rant for the majority of his show and Jim/Sam wont mention a fucking word of it. They want to kill that dumbbell off all they have to do is ignore him.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I was under the impression from what I read in October thread in GD that Opie in the afternoon begins tomorrow at 3.

You're correct, but maybe you should start a Listening Thread, just in case.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I was under the impression from what I read in October thread in GD that Opie in the afternoon begins tomorrow at 3.

There's something missing from that vid.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
You're correct, but maybe you should start a Listening Thread, just in case.
If you're still at your desk, knock yourself out. Setting up a watering station for the weaning calves is on my agenda this afternoon.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
There's something missing from that vid.
Yup. When I posted it there was a tweet attached. Me no tweet, so I reckon I don't get just how to paste the proper url.

Maybe Op and Jim had to sit down and have a beer before one of them could do a show again.

Since WYSP

They couldn't. Jim doesn't drink and The Opster only drinks smoothies.
And grapefruit beer don't count. Admitting he drinks that was worse than crying on the air

Since WYSP

You just know he went to bed thinking I got this. And then slept like a newborn pup. I may be showing my age with this analogy but hes a modern day Ted Baxter. Hes the boob who thinks everyone else in the studio is a boob. Lastly I feel better about myself knowing I'm not the only one who lurks on the Reddit side. Most of it is nonsense but theyre good for an honest belly laugh once or twice a day. Theres some funny posters over there