Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Here the title logo for the next Family Guy Star Wars spoof.

It will be a parody of "The Empire Strikes Back". Ernie the Giant Chicken will play the part of Boba Fett. This makes sense since Ernie always seems to be after Peter just like Boba Fett is after Han Solo (who's played by Peter) in Empire.

I got the 2 images from Easter Eggs on the Family Guy: Blue Harvest DVD. For those who have the DVD, here how to access the Easter Eggs.

Something, Something, Something Dark Side Teaser:

On the Main Menu, click on "Features". Highlight "Family Guy Promo" then press "Left" on your remote. This will highlight bubbles in the water. Press "Enter"

Something, Something, Something Dark Side Brief Table Read:

On the Main Menu, click on "Options". Highlight "Resume Episode" then press "Left" on your remote. This will highlight some electric bolts. Press "Enter" to watch a short video of the cast of Family Guy read from the script.

Darth Mode

Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
For those who don't have the DVD, Here's the teaser trailer.
[YT]13Fs65wMOQs[/YT]

Darth Mode

Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Here's the table read. At about 32 seconds you'll here Han (Peter) refer to Leia (Lois) as " Your Clitorisness". Priceless.
[YT]O_hVh2MJ1bM[/YT]

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
i still say they should of saved the Pedophile for the Emperor in the Blue Harvest Trilogy.

Darth Mode

Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
I still say Joe should have been R2D2
I agree. I think that the fact that Quagmire is closer with Cleveland (they've known each other longer since Joe wasn't introduced until the 5th episode of Season 1) is why he was chosen to play R2-D2 since Quagmire plays C-3PO.

Darth Mode

Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
i still say they should of saved the Pedophile for the Emperor in the Blue Harvest Trilogy.
I'd love to know who they chose to play the Emperor. I think it would be funny to see Lois' father Carter Pewterschmidt play the part. But since he already played Luke's uncle Owen, who knows if they'll use him to play someone else.

Darth Mode

Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
I also wonder who'll play Lando Calrissian. Lando is black and Cleveland is already playing R2-D2. I say Nate Griffin should play the part.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
they should have Billy D. And not make him Lando...just make him Billy D. Because Lando cramps Billy D's style.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
They still havent used Seamus, Evil Monkey, Greased up Deaf Guy, Bertram, Paddy Tanninger, and Death.

I guess Bertram could be Yoda, since he'd be a natural enemy of Stewie as Darth Vader. Evil Monkey would work as a creature character, but he and Chris are enemies. It'd be funny to see them work together though.

perhaps Death as Lando? Nate Griffin would be a good guess too. It would have been great if they hadnt used Ollie Williams in the first one.

No idea of who the emperor could end up being. Perhaps Francis Griffin (but he's dead)?

Trippy

GO TEAM PESTS!!
Mar 4, 2005
Make the evil monkey the wampa.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
I'm sorry to break up the nice flow of this conversation, but did anyone else think that first one was just awful. It had it's moments, but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, it was one of there worst episodes.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'm sorry to break up the nice flow of this conversation, but did anyone else think that first one was just awful. It had it's moments, but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, it was one of there worst episodes.
Yeah it wasnt the greatest. There were plenty of good moments like Meg as the garbage disposal creature, R2D2 being windows based and using real player, The Airplane reference, and a few others....but there were a lot more weak ground balls to second base than there were home runs.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
well if he's Lando i want Cleveland Jr for Yoda.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
True, although if they stick to the SW canon than we know that the Chicken will win this round...

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I found it REAAAALLLY boring. Don't know why. I love the show and all, but that just seemed to drag.

I guess it's because I don't really like the source material.

Empire kicked ass though, so I'll definitely watch this one.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Even though they were couple of dull moments(pedophile singing and dancing routine to Chris), overall it was still pretty funny and well done. I actually wanted to throw in Star Wars, afterwards. So I'm looking foward to the next spoof, hopefully the writer's strike will be over, so it can actually air.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
I found it REAAAALLLY boring. Don't know why. I love the show and all, but that just seemed to drag.

I guess it's because I don't really like the source material.

Empire kicked ass though, so I'll definitely watch this one.
the Three minute Song and Dance Number was neither funny or entertaining in any way. But there was enough in it for it to be better then say Spaceballs.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
talking about running low on ideas.....

why is american dad on?

that show blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
talking about running low on ideas.....

why is american dad on?

that show blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws
I'm not so sure about that, man. I did not like it when it first came on, you know, it had the alien and the fish and it just seemed like Family Guy. But the more I watched it, I became a fan. It is really well written, and not at all like Family Guy (ya know, just jokes with no story line). I haven't been too impressed with it this season, but Seasons 1&2 had some GREAT episodes.