Family Research Council: We Should ‘Punish’ Premarital Sex, We Never Gave Young People The Right To

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Continuing what seems to be a news week full of doofuses making fools of themselves over sexual politics, a Family Research Council leader took to the radio to say that we ought to punish premarital sex like we used to… because young people were never given the “right” to have sexual intercourse outside of marriage.
While guesting on Washington Watch Monday afternoon, FRC senior fellow Pat Fagan argued that the 1972 Supreme Court court case Eisenstadt v. Baird, which overturned a Massachusetts law banning the distribution of contraceptives to unmarried people, is quite possibly “the single most destructive decision in the history of the Court.”
Fagan was accompanied by ever-so-thoughtful evangelist and FRC head Tony Perkins.
In Fagan’s mind, that Court decision effectively told all single people that they have “the right to engage in sexual intercourse.” Never mind the fact that, well, they kind of do have the right — you know, consenting adults and whatnot — because Fagan remembers when society used to have laws forbidding such sin.
“Society never gave young people that right,” he continued. “Functioning societies don’t do that, they stop it, they punish it, they corral people, they shame people, they do whatever. The institution for the expression of sexuality is marriage and all societies always shepherded young people there, what the Supreme Court said was forget that shepherding, you can’t block that, that’s not to be done.”
By giving an implicit seal of approval on premarital sex, Fagan said, the Court was “brushing aside millennia, thousands and thousands of years of wisdom, tradition, culture and setting in motion what we have.”
And thus setting forth the downfall of Western civilization, of course.
Listen below and giggle before going to have premarital sex with your significant other:
http://www.mediaite.com/online/fami...e-never-gave-young-people-the-right-to-do-it/

Jun 14, 2004
Is the Family Research Council a liberal group?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
One friend told me his Born Again gf wouldn't have vaginal intercourse because it would be sinful. That did not stop her from taking it up the fart box. Apparently, its OK. :confused:

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Good Christian Girls/Pastor's Kids are like that. They're all about the hymens.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
If you'd seen some of the women I've woken up next to after a night of heavy drinking, you'd acknowledge that premarital sex already has "punishments" associated with it.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
One friend told me his Born Again gf wouldn't have vaginal intercourse because it would be sinful. That did not stop her from taking it up the fart box. Apparently, its OK. :confused:
I bet that promptly stops as soon as she gets married, too.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
I bet that promptly stops as soon as she gets married, too.
A soon as women know that they are one blow-job away from having a ring on their finger...........it's over Johnny!

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
The real problem here is the teen girls not having sex with me before marriage. I should make a law.