PotL Fantasy Movie League - Which Wackbagger will be the Pick of the Litter?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
My hope is that it ends up being WoD bad.
It's in a close race with God Bless the Broken Road for worst reviewed movie coming out today.

They had me at "From the Acclaimed Director of God's Not Dead 1 & 2"

Edit - we may have to recruit @Jacuzzi Billy for this one. Let's see if he recognizes the Pastor in the trailer...

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
If I had remembered to click Copy All, I would have been number 1 in the League this week. (My FML League line-up which is my current line up except with Meg in place of Searching is $71 million.)

The Meg hit $500 million worldwide this week. It's made more in China than it has here.

LiddyRules

Discoman

Donator

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The Meg hit $500 million worldwide this week. It's made more in China than it has here.
They have a history of being intrigued with sharks and giant monsters.

Speaking of China, apparently one of their most popular actresses (Fan Bingbing of X-Men: DOFP and Transformers: The One In China) has been missing since June and is possibly a political prisoner.

https://deadline.com/2018/09/fan-bi...ess-missing-and-may-be-imprisoned-1202465347/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/asia/fan-bingbing-china-celebrity-intl/index.html
Supposedly she's guilty of tax evasion.
It is a shame since she is such a lovely actress.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
If I had remembered to click Copy All, I would have been number 1 in the League this week. (My FML League line-up which is my current line up except with Meg in place of Searching is $71 million.)
That's such an asinine choice to make you copy your picks instead of having them be the same by default. I checked a handful of the top players and none of them have different lineups in their different leagues.

I had The Meg and Mission Impossible only $1 apart in value, but I went with M:I because fuck CGI sharks. I would've been in a tie with like 80 other people for first place in the Season Showdown leaugue...instead I dropped 800 places. I hate this game.

LiddyRules

@Pigdango -

Have you seen the reviews for Life Itself? I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it for us, but it's on my radar now.

Pigdango

Donator
@Pigdango -

Have you seen the reviews for Life Itself? I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it for us, but it's on my radar now.
No I haven’t. I don’t even know what that movie is. I do know that they’ve released the first image of Phoenix as Joker...

LiddyRules

No I haven’t. I don’t even know what that movie is. I do know that they’ve released the first image of Phoenix as Joker...
I thought it was a romantic film between Poe Dameron and Olivia Wilde, but it sounds like an incomprehensible clusterfuck.

Pigdango

Donator
Critic Consensus: A mawkish melodrama that means less the more it tries to say, Life Itself suggests writer-director Dan Fogelman's talents are best suited to television.

13%
We should watch it at 3am on a Wednesday for old times sake.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
For a brief, brief week I was #1.
Last week can kiss my ass. I was number one with the Saturday update then Venom venomed and Rock Climber fell off a cliff.

BoxOfficeReport was the only one with a prediction for Gosnell, and it was $1.4M, but $1M seems good enough for the BotR bonus. And if The Old Man & the Gun somehow gets the bonus then that's what I meant for BotR :cool:

Why is the board like this still!

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
My #1 and #2 for the bonus this week lead to the same lineup.

So obviously it'll wind up being something else :mad: