PotL Fantasy Movie League - Which Wackbagger will be the Pick of the Litter?

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
Chloe Bennett at 20? How dare you, sir!

Where do Shuri and Zendaya fit in? And Lupita Nyongo? And whoever played Liz? And Michelle Pfeiffer and evangeline Lilly?
Not into Zendaya, but Valkyrie is high on my list.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Valkyrie is high on my list.
I acknowledge that a lot of people are into her for some reason, but she is at the very bottom for me. Well below Hemsworth, Evans, and Pratt. Cooper, too.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
BTW, the girl who plays Liz was in Blackkklansman. While I wasn't really feeling her in Homecoming, she may wind up in the top 10 too.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
@Pigdango. Here is an updated countdown. For sake of brevity, I going to take after Netflix and cancel the Marvel shows from my lineup.

1. Jennifer Connelly
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Rebecca Hall
4. Elizabeth Olson
5. Zoe Saldana
6. Karen Gillan
7. Natalie Portman
8. Zendaya
9. Laura Harrier
10. Cobie Smulders
11.Pom Klementieff
12. Kat Dennings
13. Gwyneth Paltrow
14. Michelle Pfeiffer
15. Marisa Tomei
16. Katherine Langford
17. Chloe Bennett
18. Emily Vancamp
19. Liv Tyler
20. Hayley Atwell
21. Angela Bassett
22.Jamie Alexander
23. Linda Cardellini
24. Evangeline Lilly
25. Brie Larson
26. Lupita Nyong'o
27. Letitia Wright

Last edited:

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
@Pigdango. Here is an updated countdown. For sake of brevity, I going to take after Netflix and cancel the Marvel shows from my lineup.

1. Jennifer Connelly
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Rebecca Hall
4. Elizabeth Olson
5. Zoe Saldana
6. Karen Gillan
7. Natalie Portman
8. Zendaya
9. Laura Harrier
10. Cobie Smulders
11.Pom Klementieff
12. Kat Dennings
13. Gwyneth Paltrow
14. Michelle Pfeiffer
15. Marisa Tomei
16. Katherine Langford
17. Chloe Bennett
18. Emily Vancamp
19. Liv Tyler
20. Hayley Atwell
21. Angela Bassett
22.Jamie Alexander
23. Linda Cardellini
24. Evangeline Lilly
25. Brie Larson
26. Lupita Nyong'o
27. Letitia Wright
I'm surprised Lilly is still so low. After Ant-Man and the Wasp, she moved up a lot of places for me. It was good they included that opening scene set around the time of the first Ant-Man because I couldn't put a finger why she seemed a lot more attractive in the advertising and then I was like "oh right, that awful first movie hair."

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I'm surprised Lilly is still so low. After Ant-Man and the Wasp, she moved up a lot of places for me. It was good they included that opening scene set around the time of the first Ant-Man because I couldn't put a finger why she seemed a lot more attractive in the advertising and then I was like "oh right, that awful first movie hair."
I thought she would too. But that's some stiff competition she was up against.

I just realized I forgot Tessa Thompson. I liked her in Ragnarok and most of the movies she has been in. But at the same time, I could see why she rubs some people the wrong way. So I would put her at #25 and just move everyone else down one spot.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
You dropped this from the list?

Also, Dennings ought to be top ten at least (top five for me).

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I'm more personally interested in seeing Replicas than Vice.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I guess this is as good a place to ask as any - Will Alita Battle Angel beat Happy Death Day 2 at the box office?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I guess this is as good a place to ask as any - Will Alita Battle Angel beat Happy Death Day 2 at the box office?
Nothing surprises me anymore about that anime bullshit. If I dismiss it, it will wind up even beating LEGO 2.