PotL Fantasy Movie League - Which Wackbagger will be the Pick of the Litter?

Discoman

Donator
I was a little pleased to see I was sixth for week one and then I saw the number of empty cinemas in our league.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Hasn't every Madea overperformed? Why'd I think this one would be different last weekend?

This barely helps. Go...Alita?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I took a peek at the FML Chatter and they seem to think Us is going to do like $80 million this weekend. I figure more like $50 million, possibly less.

@Hog's Big Ben and @SOS you guys are still into this - What up with that?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I took a peek at the FML Chatter and they seem to think Us is going to do like $80 million this weekend. I figure more like $50 million, possibly less.

Palate cleanser after CM.

Get Out
was well liked. It should have got nominated for an Oscar @Neckbeard .

Horror movies tend to do well in FML.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator

Mojo says $51m and PBO has $54m so it's probably gonna at least beat that. I'll go with $60m. $80m seems nuts.

Just after a quick peek, Green Book looks good for the bonus even with a 50% drop. Surely the Oscar bloom hasn't faded already?

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Cruel Intentions? Never saw it. Was it really worthy of this anniversary showing?

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Cruel Intentions? Never saw it. Was it really worthy of this anniversary showing?
I wouldn't think so, but maybe. I remember it ends with The Verve's Bittersweet Symphony.

Then they did one of those straight to video sequel/reboots (in the early 2000s there were several POPULAR MOVIE 2, which was generally a low budget rehash of the popular movie) with Amy Adams.

Selma Blair has multiple sclerosis now.

Pigdango

Donator
I wouldn't think so, but maybe. I remember it ends with The Verve's Bittersweet Symphony.

Then they did one of those straight to video sequel/reboots (in the early 2000s there were several POPULAR MOVIE 2, which was generally a low budget rehash of the popular movie) with Amy Adams.

Selma Blair has multiple sclerosis now.
She got it from Sarah Michelle Gellar?

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
She got it from Sarah Michelle Gellar?
SMG is still married to FPJ who was just cast in the CW Nancy Drew series as her father which has nothing to do with the new Nancy Drew movie coming out this year with Beverly from It Chapter 2 of which comes out this year.

I'm also surprise you haven't FMKed yet.

Pigdango

Donator
SMG is still married to FPJ who was just cast in the CW Nancy Drew series as her father which has nothing to do with the new Nancy Drew movie coming out this year with Beverly from It Chapter 2 of which comes out this year.

I'm also surprise you haven't FMKed yet.
F Philippe, M Gellar, K Blair?

Hog's Big Ben

Donator

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
I just watched the trailer for The Beach Bum. My weekend is fucked. The disco 2001 theme is the best only good thing about it.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
  • Unplanned (1,059 theaters) - $3.0 M

Why do they always underestimate this shit?