Far Cry 5

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This is four teasers grouped together. The third one is the best, but that are all great.

BIV

Reminds me of Justified.

Joker1919

I'm in. But already reading comments the kids are saying they can't wait to shoot Trump voters or alt-right rednecks. I'm sure knowing Far Cry it's not going to be that.

NotSoFast

I'm in. But already reading comments the kids are saying they can't wait to shoot Trump voters or alt-right rednecks. I'm sure knowing Far Cry it's not going to be that.
How ironic that in a video game is the only chance they'd get to do that since the rednecks are the ones with all the guns.

Joker1919

How ironic that in a video game is the only chance they'd get to do that since the rednecks are the ones with all the guns.
Same argument with a civil war. They don't quite grasp that there would be mounds of dead snow flakes.

BIV

Gamefaqs is infested with it. "Look, this game is anti-alt-right!!!"
Followed by hate filled rants against Republicans, conservatives (which they don't understand are not the same thing), southerners, Christians and Trump supporters.

And when it's pointed out....."Who's the snowflake now??!!!"

BIV

Gamefaqs: "Awesome!!! I'm going to love killing Trump voters!!!"

BIV

Game looks like a Hell of a lot of fun.

NotSoFast

And this thought that "Trump voters" are all these weird fringe kinds of people is what's going to ensure him a second term. I guarantee they will all underestimate him and his constituency in the future.

Joker1919

The people running their dick holsters about killing Republicans have they ever played a Far Cry game? It's always more complicated than just one side in these games. Plus this looks to be a religious cult like Waco. I'm sure it's just dumb fucks and Reddit assholes making comments and I'm sure we are going to get the lack of diversity argument from the usual suspects. Plus the expected shots at the more rural way of life from the studio but I'll tell you guys I'm fucking excited to play this game.

BIV

The people running their dick holsters about killing Republicans have they ever played a Far Cry game? It's always more complicated than just one side in these games. Plus this looks to be a religious cult like Waco. I'm sure it's just dumb fucks and Reddit assholes making comments and I'm sure we are going to get the lack of diversity argument from the usual suspects. Plus the expected shots at the more rural way of life from the studio but I'll tell you guys I'm fucking excited to play this game.
I've learned that an uncomfortable number of people think of people like this hick religious cult when they think of Trump voters. The hard lefties are cheering this for exposing "conservative" America and saying how important this game is in the Trump era.

On the flip side, I have seen a few conservative, religious types spouting about boycotting the game because of the way they depict white people and Christianity.

When I pointed out how few KK there are left in the US, one idiot tried to convince people that there was a group of ten thousand KKK living a mile from his house.

Joker1919

I've learned that an uncomfortable number of people think of people like this hick religious cult when they think of Trump voters. The hard lefties are cheering this for exposing "conservative" America and saying how important this game is in the Trump era.

On the flip side, I have seen a few conservative, religious types spouting about boycotting the game because of the way they depict white people and Christianity.

When I pointed out how few KK there are left in the US, one idiot tried to convince people that there was a group of ten thousand KKK living a mile from his house.
My wife's family lived about a quarter mile from the grand dragon of the local KKK and I would say if all told those guys would be lucky to fill a quarter of Franks wop club on a good night I'm talking 25 people at the most. The klan ain't got no power of any kind anymore. When is the last time they made a person an Alabama wind chime? Fucking decades and the people that join it are mouth breathers and white trash of the lowest order. Yet city dwellers and so called progressive people think there is a virtual army of them out in the sticks. As for Republicans upset about this they should understand that people that are not crammed into cities and don't suck the government cock have been ridiculed for years. Grow a thicker skin.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Anyone trying to politicize this game is a fucking idiot. Also, the "They're cramming PC down our throats!" people are just as big of dumb fucks as the "WOO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS!" people.

Joker1919

Anyone trying to politicize this game is a fucking idiot. Also, the "They're cramming PC down our throats!" people are just as big of dumb fucks as the "WOO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS!" people.
Amen sir. Hell to 99% of the shoot Trump supporters side my good ole boy ass looks like one of the guys in the game. I'm not offended by it I can't wait to play it. I hope the villain is as nuts as the ones in past Far Cry games.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Amen sir. Hell to 99% of the shoot Trump supporters side my good ole boy ass looks like one of the guys in the game. I'm not offended by it I can't wait to play it. I hope the villain is as nuts as the ones in past Far Cry games.
When there's a religious cult leader, you can count on them being nuts.
I also like that the villain sounds like Bray Wyatt.