Far Cry 5

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Fucking wolverines. Get off me. Ruined my stealth

Anyone get sprayed by a skunk yet?
Yeah, once. Little shithead.
The wildlife I hate most is...airplanes. I'm just trying to fish here!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Fucking wolverines. Get off me. Ruined my stealth

Anyone get sprayed by a skunk yet?
The second I see any kind of troublesome wildlife, I call in the archer chick. She pretty much one-shots everything. Including those fucking wolverines.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I got hit by a skunk last night. little fucker hit me twice.

Bobobie

So this game doesn't paint rural folks as slack jawed sister fuckers with assault rifles?

MTJonny

Donator
No, but there is a Testy Festy.
Is there really?

Edit:
Looked it up, that's hilarious. The testitcal festival was always a blast, many fond and/or creepy memories. I was going to shelve this game for play at a later date but now I need to play it.

Last edited:
Saw a bull fucking a cow

Yep, think I'm gonna hire me the archer. Boomer is good but a silent one shot is better. I do find the name Cheeseburger name for, the bear, funny though

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Saw a bull fucking a cow

Yep, think I'm gonna hire me the archer. Boomer is good but a silent one shot is better. I do find the name Cheeseburger name for, the bear, funny though
I picked up a random archer, but he likes to shoot fire arrows.

No need. Bug free, as far as I can tell.

Far Cry Arcade could be a good time once enough content is added by gamers. The arcade poster missions are a nice touch.
I refuse to try arcade due to the same fucking idiot on a loop in every building trying to get me to play it.

Haven't tried arcade yet

Had Boomer, then sniper, and Peaches for a bit. I do like going in alone and just sniping the shit out of everyone. An occasional sneaky takedown is fun too.

Flying in a gun helicopter is my choice for demolition ( can't find last silo though ) and .50 cal on truck for taking out random assholes and animals.

I have been using that sniper chick everytime I attack. Couple her with helicopter chick.

I walked into the something 8 pizza place last night and every one of my 'soldiers' was in there. Never knew they had a central location or were just hungry.

Fucking silo, and missing Faith's shrines too. Need 2 more for that. Been flying a copter trying to find em...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I saw a spoiler so I'm trying to do all the leftover side jobs before hitting the last guy.

I did find the silo's, but am missing several shrines, also wolf beacons.

I saw a spoiler so I'm trying to do all the leftover side jobs before hitting the last guy.

I did find the silo's, but am missing several shrines, also wolf beacons.
That's what I'm doing . Got the two siblings and cleaning up side jobs, bunkers and fishing.
Sucked in the beginning, when you hooked something and a fucking peggie comes along and ruins your fishing. At least now, you got the locals helping out automatically. Need to do it from a boat still, so a stupid animal doesn't sneak up on you. One minute its nice and calm , then, blood on your screen

Finally tired of the minutia of trying to 100% the side quests. I think I’ll finally hit the final battle when I get home.

Finally tired of the minutia of trying to 100% the side quests. I think I’ll finally hit the final battle when I get home.
I'm at the same point. Still missing one of Faith's things. And some collectibles . But wanna hit the final too and move to god of war.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk