FarCry for FREE!

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
If you can deal with in-game advertising (I don't know how intrusive it is) you can get it from Fileplanet here.

Having played it a few times when it first came out I can say its a great game that still looks good. Any system made in past 3 years or so should be able to play it at higher settings.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
It isn't worth it if you have to register with File Planet. Someone will post it to a newsgroup or Host a Torrent for it.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
It isn't worth it if you have to register with File Planet. Someone will post it to a newsgroup or Host a Torrent for it.
huh? a free retail game isn't worth the 5 minutes it takes to register?

Our priorities are quite different I see. :action-sm

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Use a throw away email account and get a free fileplanet account. What's the big deal with that?

It's cool that they are doing this. More companies should do that with outdated games (although farcry isn't quite outdated yet, just old).

Fun game. I already owned it since the time it came out, but I'd reccomend it to anyone. Not a perfect game, but it has it's moments. The open environments are a lot of fun.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
Here's a sample of what you'll see should you download and play:

nothing overbearing.

Theres so many great underrated games that could be set loose and enjoyed this way. I hope it's successful.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Here's a sample of what you'll see should you download and play:

nothing overbearing.

Theres so many great underrated games that could be set loose and enjoyed this way. I hope it's successful.
Yeah, not too overbearing. Everyone knows McDonalds are very common on the island.