Fart = Funny

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Why are farts so damned funny.. Check out this matrix clip.. i had to chuckle like a ten year old.
Matrix fart

PEST BY TRADE

Interweb poster
Me too right when the lady in the kitchen says smells good don't they. very funny

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Fart always = funny.

Even the ones that stink are funny. Even if they are at a funeral they are funny. Old women farting = histerical. Babies farting = cute and funny.
Farts that hurt your ass always make people laugh. Any way you look at it farts are funny.

Taso

Wackbag Elitist
C'mon guys you all know girls dont fart

F

Formula405

i have to disagree,my ex-wife would let em fly........right on my chest

SteveSteele

1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...
Farts are always funny. Even the nasty ones my pug silently cuts while he sits in my lap. Check out www.farts.com. There's always a link for the fart of the day.

And women do fart. Sorry to ruin the illusion for you Qtie. If you didn't you would eventually puff up and explode. Your's might always be silent and have no odor, but they are there.

CallmeQtie

“How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'.”
SteveSteele said:
And women do fart. Sorry to ruin the illusion for you Qtie. If you didn't you would eventually puff up and explode. Your's might always be silent and have no odor, but they are there.
I still deny it. I don't fart:)

SteveSteele

1 dog's goin this way..1 dog's goin that way...
CallmeQtie said:
I still deny it. I don't fart:)
I'll buy that, but it's only because you are selling it.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I shouldnt say anything but, QT had a little known surgery only performed in Bengladesh called ass Fluking. Basicly a long polyvinyl tube is inserted from the poo pocket down your leg and terminates inside many of the most popular shoe styles in Bengledesh were of wich through a quick connect fitting you have complete controil over gas discharge.
When safly in a well ventilated erea free of sparks or open flame, the valve can be safly opened releasing QT of any discomfort.
[/URL][/IMG]

Taso

Wackbag Elitist
kloraferm said:
Yeah I saw that flick too. Only skeevy stoners fart :action-sm
Thank you, I'm glad someone recognized it

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
hemmorage said:
Thank you, I'm glad someone recognized it
Cool! I'm glad I was right and not just sounding like a dick. :)

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
girls don't fart because they don't shut up long enough to build up the pressure.

i didn't want to like this video, becuse these kinds always suck...but it got a chuckle outta me.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
some maroon on Rotten Tomatoes went to see Flightplan and there was a wheelchair-ridden retard in the theater, and he felt bad for laughing when the retard cut a huge fart during the film. you wouldn't believe all the jackasses who responded "I don't find farting funny, and you should feel bad for laughing because it was a retard who farted." bunch of humorless curmudgeons...

Handicapped People = Funny
Retards = Funny
Farts = Funny
Hardicapped, Farting Retards = Much More Funnier

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I farted when I was in the Emergency Room last night and the old man in the next "room" over, laughed hysterically. I say "room" because we were oly seperated by a curtain.

But you know what's funnier than farts?

Elephant Tits!!!

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore.
Gally_Doolly said:
Elephant Tits!!![/QUOTE
Stop it with this damn pic, GD!!! Its creeping me out.

Go clean your room or something.... :)

I was sitting in Calculus class, and the Professor was lecturing about some crap.

"if you take the natural log of the second integral, and differentiate with respect to x... it will yield the universal equation. Does anyone know what the universal equation is?"

Me: "Fart=Funny"

I never graduated.

I'm still paying off student loans.

I'm going to kill myself now.

yeah ive always wanted to let one rip in the middle of class just to see what everyone would do