Fast & the Furious 4 - More Faster & Furiouser???

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I didn't know there was a 3.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
That would've been that paragon of cinematic excellence subtitled "Tokyo Drift".
Yea, Vin Diesel made an appearance at the end ... which should have tipped us off to there being another one ...

Yea, Vin Diesel made an appearance at the end ... which should have tipped us off to there being another one ...
Well I for one have been completely on edge waiting for F&F4, much like the unenlightened waited for a new season of The Sopranos in recent years... No denying that the F&F franchise is responsible for the most memorable and compelling films of all time, putting the best work of Coppola and Lucas in a very poor light indeed.

All I know for sure is that the title won't be Most Fastest, Most Furiousest, as that would indicate the peak had been reached and no further sequels could be made... 'Cept possibly The Very Quick & The Ornery: The Beginning.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I actually liked the first movie.

When I was 15. Back then it was cool. I watch it now and I think it's the douchiest movie I've ever seen.

2 and 3 were even more abominable.

What's with Tokyo Drift, and why the hell is everyone in High School in Japan over 25 years old?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i looooooooooooved tokyo drift. great movie. a muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better drifting movie is Initial D

i loved the first one as well when i was 19. now i realize how terrible it was.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
um, the first movie was Point Break on wheels. i didnt bother with the sequels. now if it were Roadhouse on wheels we would of been talking

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
um, the first movie was Point Break on wheels. i didnt bother with the sequels. now if it were Roadhouse on wheels we would of been talking
Yes, the double duce on wheels! "All my X's live in Texas". "Hurt don't it". "just be nice". Greatest movie ever....! ?

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
some people just like retarded car movies, for the cars. thats the scene i was into at the time, so when the movie came out it was great. tokyo drift is the shit if you are into drifting.

But the Live Action Initial D is probalby one of the best car movies ever made.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Can anyone else find a worse actor in the history of film making than Vin Diesel? I'm trying really hard, but I can't come up with anybody!

WeToYou

I am fucking pointless.
Jan 18, 2006
Alright..
The first one was decent.
The second was a disappointment.
The third one was just fucking cunty.
The forth one? It'll be easily suicide-worthly.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
I enjoyed Tokyo Drift, the first 2 were bad

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
Aug 12, 2002
Brainerd, MN
i'll watch it... once... i'm into tuner cars, so its like going to a car show for me... check out the cars, laugh at some, and leave...

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
I enjoyed Tokyo Drift, the first 2 were bad
For some reason Tokyo Drift has become one of those movies if I find it on TV I will watch it. I just can't turn away.

Help me!

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsXYKtm4hug[/media]

Dorifioto!!!! The initial D trailer. all about drifting like FnF3, but much much much better. if you dont mind the corny acting its a great flick. next time ill just quote myself.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsXYKtm4hug[/media]

Dorifioto!!!! The initial D trailer. all about drifting like FnF3, but much much much better. if you dont mind the corny acting its a great flick. next time ill just quote myself.
Corny acting in a Japanese film? Nah, you're kidding.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Can anyone else find a worse actor in the history of film making than Vin Diesel? I'm trying really hard, but I can't come up with anybody!
Vin Diesel isn't even as bad as Paul Walker (i think that's his name) i think he may have only been in the first one but if i have to listen to him say "bro" every other word in another movie i'll shoot myself....fast and furious stinks no matter what number it is :icon_roll

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I didn't know there was a 3.
I'm surprised there was a 2. The only Vin Deisel movie I saw (not counting 'Private Ryan'...I know it wasn't his movie, just because he was in it) that I thought was pretty good was 'Pitch Black'.