fat fuck suing white castle

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
Even though we live in a supersized world, bigger is not always better. One devoted White Castle customer is suing the restaurant chain because he can't fit into the restaurant's booths. Martin Kessman, who weighs 290 pounds, complained to management for more than two years after repeatedly knocking his knee into the tables' metal supports. After the 64-year-old New York stockbroker sent a series of letters of complaint to the chain, he received what he called condescending responses. White Castle sent him free hamburger coupons and promised that it would expand its booth sizes. But the booths were never changed and Kessman is now taking his case to federal court. He is suing for bigger chairs and unspecified damages because he says the eatery is violating the Americans with Disabilities Act. (He compares himself to pregnant women and the handicapped.) The lawsuit, however, has not put an end to Kessman's love of mini burgers. Now, instead of going to White Castle himself, he sends his wife.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...tle-because-over-booth-size-160126946.html?nc

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
I don't know whats more disgusting. The actual story itself or the fact that I am sooooo used to fat fucks everywhere that when I saw he was under 300 I actually thought to myself "well that's not too bad, how is he having a problem."

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Umm how about buying a cordless sawzall...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Hey fuck head, being a fat slob is not a fucking handicap.
This. Can you imagine the fucking cost to businesses if they are able to consider it a handicap?

He compares himself to pregnant women...
At this point, kill yourself. You're (supposedly) a man, comparing yourself to a pregnant woman, because you can't fit in the booth at your favorite fast foot joint.

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
This. Can you imagine the fucking cost to businesses if they are able to consider it a handicap?
Um they already do. You can get handicap parking privileges just for being too fat. And if you can get that I'm sure you can collect benefits too.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I'd like to see that tub of shit in a prison corridor with Clancy Brown and a nightstick.

Oct 16, 2002
N.J.
Now, instead of going to White Castle himself, he sends his wife.
Now that he sends his wife and doesn't go there why is he suing?

I hope White Castle never lets this fat fuck sit and eat in one ever again.

Btw....What's his Wackbag name?

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Um they already do. You can get handicap parking privileges just for being too fat. And if you can get that I'm sure you can collect benefits too.
Yeah, but imagine full ADA compliance regarding obese people... doorways have to be expanded, booths have to be expanded, movie theater seats have to be larger, and so on. It's already bad now, but if they actually start winning these lawsuits businesses are screwed.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
If any 'i am too fat to do such n such' lawsuit is not accompanied by a medical condition double checked by 2 doctors.. case dismissed.

In the case of medical fatness.. I don't know. I feel bad for the fat bastard but I can't heal ya...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
You can get handicaped parking privileges for basically having a hang nail.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Yeah, but imagine full ADA compliance regarding obese people... doorways have to be expanded, booths have to be expanded, movie theater seats have to be larger, and so on. It's already bad now, but if they actually start winning these lawsuits businesses are screwed.
Don't forget the costs involved in reinforcing the floors/chairs/toilets... etc

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Fat people are a burden and an embarassment to America. You just don't see this amount of obesity anywhere else.

whiskeyguy

Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
If you want to be fat and deal with all the associated bullshit, I could care less, as long as you do it on your dime (including providing what must be insanely expensive health care for yourself) and stop suing other people for an issue you created.