Fat youtube cunts!!

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I have to post how much I think that fat youtube cunts should die. They post all this fucking "love me" bullshit and don't realize that 99% of the population just hopes they die. Case in point, stupid mullato bitches with no prospects of ever having a job or getting an actual job sit on thier fat cheeseburger eating asses hoping the world accepts them for what they are...which is actually the union of crack smoking negroes and stupid white cunts that don't realize that the spawn of their crack binge is nothing more then a welfare sponge.

Hey, youtube cunt...I hope you get cancer in your pussy before you have a chance to breed more welfare burdens to further contaminate my beloved earth.

Die, fat disgusting welfare youtube cunt. If you had any pride you would stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger so the rest of us wouldn't have to support your welfare ass. Eat a donut and die!

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
I have to post how much I think that fat youtube cunts should die. They post all this fucking "love me" bullshit and don't realize that 99% of the population just hopes they die. Case in point, stupid mullato bitches with no prospects of ever having a job or getting an actual job sit on thier fat cheeseburger eating asses hoping the world accepts them for what they are...which is actually the union of crack smoking negroes and stupid white cunts that don't realize that the spawn of their crack binge is nothing more then a welfare sponge.

Hey, youtube cunt...I hope you get cancer in your pussy before you have a chance to breed more welfare burdens to further contaminate my beloved earth.

Die, fat disgusting welfare youtube cunt. If you had any pride you would stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger so the rest of us wouldn't have to support your welfare ass. Eat a donut and die!

LOL yes Officer

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
this would be better redirected...

..and make more sense under the FU forum

undertow

Born to Rock
some fatties come with split personalities. 3 fatties in 1 head but on youtube they can all be seperate friends and support each other. god is she a disgusting mess

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Wow, I got drunk and pissed off last night. Yes, this was supposed to be on the FU forum. And I'm not talking about anybody specific. Just fat cunts on youtube in general, nothing more.

*note to self* avoid the interwebs after having two large vodka and cranberry juice drinks because you saw a decapitated crash victim just before your shift ended.

undertow

Born to Rock
its now at 4 users for her split pea. mullatodiaries and you can figure out the rest from there. im glad i caught that thread before it disapeared. god damn is she messed up.

add: maybe double that number

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Never seen a single fat youtube cunt video.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Yeah there is a thread on the "password protected section":icon_mrgr.

Dozens of pages on the subject and of course the planning for the total "pest attack" en mass once everything is in place.:action-sm

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WT-fxBNKs8[/media]

Ted Sheckler

Ted Is A Very Busy Man!!!

Your talking about the Dorene chick?

yeah...she still wont let it go and is still threatening people and yarsh.
i think she is hurting.
i had quite a lil battle with her on my other account before i took this name and left the wiked one to die

also she looked up me and looked at my myspace and shit to get a foothold on her argument

Top Bottom