Father duct-tapes daughter, posts on Facebook.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Judge Sets Bond for Chicago Father Charged in Facebook Duct Tape Photo
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published December 21, 2011

Andre Curry, 21, right, has been charged with aggravated domestic battery after allegedly using painter's tape to bind his 1-year-old daughter and later placing an image on Facebook.
A judge has set bond at $100,000 for a Chicago father who posted an image on Facebook depicting his 1-year-old daughter bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles.
Andre Curry, 21, was watching his 22-month-old daughter on Dec. 13 as the girl played with duct tape, according to Assistant State's Attorney Erin Antonietti. After taking the tape from the child, Antonietti said Curry bound her and then used his cellphone to take a picture that he later posted on Facebook.
A caption accompanying the image, which has since been removed, read: "This is wut [sic] happens wen [sic] my baby hits me back. ; )"
Assistant Public Defender Anand Sundaram said he believes Curry was playing around and wasn't trying to hurt the girl.
Curry, who was charged with aggravated domestic battery, was ordered not to have contact with his daughter and was barred from using the Internet.
Jimmie Whitelow, a spokesman for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, told FoxNews.com on Tuesday that his agency was also investigating the image. Whitelow said DCFS officials have had no prior contact with the family.
Curry's Facebook profile contained several messages from Saturday referencing the image.
"Nasty dirty child abuser," one posting read. "To do this to your daughter, your flesh and blood, is unbelievable." Another posting read: "This is what happens when children have children. I won't leave a negative comment because hate breeds more hate. This boy needs prayer, education, parenting classes, and therapy."
GTR?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/2...image-daughter-bound-with-duct/#ixzz1hD6WlkBF

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Andre Curry, 21, right, has been charged with aggravated domestic battery after allegedly using painter's tape to bind his 1-year-old daughter and later placing an image on Facebook.
A judge has set bond at $100,000 for a Chicago father who posted an image on Facebook depicting his 1-year-old daughter bound with duct tape on her mouth, wrists and ankles
Well, which is it? Fucking journalists... does putting duct tape in the story just make it sound better or something?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Well, which is it? Fucking journalists... does putting duct tape in the story just make it sound better or something?
Yeah, it's a big difference. That stuff on her mouf would hurt coming off if it was duct tape. I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but she's not even 2 yet. Props to him for at least attempting a little discipline though...

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Yeah, it's a big difference. That stuff on her mouf would hurt coming off if it was duct tape. I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but she's not even 2 yet. Props to him for at least attempting a little discipline though...
Yeah, that's what happens when a father has to babysit his kid... He probably needed more time to post youtube videos and check twitter.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Can't really pass judgement without knowing the situation or the guy personally. I could see hog tying my daughter with painter's tape as a playful punishment for misbehaving where we all laugh and let her go. The tape over the mouth is a bit much though.

Just the fact that he has painter's tape tells me he either has a job, or takes care of his shit. Which sways my normal racist reaction of assuming guilt.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Can't really pass judgement without knowing the situation or the guy personally. I could see hog tying my daughter with painter's tape as a playful punishment for misbehaving where we all laugh and let her go. The tape over the mouth is a bit much though.

Just the fact that he has painter's tape tells me he either has a job, or takes care of his shit. Which sways my normal racist reaction of assuming guilt.
Looking at the guy's photo, I can tell you right now that he doesn't have a job. There really is no justification for his actions.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
This guy is fucked in the head to still use Facebook.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Actually, he used this:

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
painters tape signifies work, duct tape signifies a you know what rigging.