Father Gives 5-Year-Old Son Marijuana

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Medical Marijuana for epilepsy. :trollol:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8388163/father-gives-five-year-old-marijuana-extract

A desperate American father has been filmed giving his five-year-old son medical marijuana in a controversial new reality show about the drug.

According to the Discovery Channel program Weed Wars, father Jason has been seeking a cure for his son's hour-long seizures, which he has been having since he was four months old.

Jayden suffers from Dravet's Syndrome — an extreme form of epilepsy — and has not responded to traditional medicine.

"I'm not trying to get my son high," Jason told the cameras after going to a medical marijuana dispensary in Oakland, California.

"I'm trying to cure my son's seizures."

Jason gives his son medical cannabinoid (CBD) through a dropper into his mouth.

The CBS was non-intoxicating, meaning that Jayden should not have felt any sort of side effect or "high".

Steve DeAngelo, the CEO of Harborside Health Center, where Jason purchased the medical marijuana, said the organisation maintained a safe and legitimate environment.

"We want to make it safe, seemly and responsible," Mr DeAngelo once wrote in the New York Times.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
I saw that. All his epilepsy drugs gave him bad side effects. The tincture he was given had a high CBD level and it seemed to be working for the kid. It's sad seeing kids suffer. Give him whatever works.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I saw that. All his epilepsy drugs gave him bad side effects. The tincture he was given had a high CBD level and it seemed to be working for the kid. It's sad seeing kids suffer. Give him whatever works.
I agree 100%. The first rule for doctors is DO NO HARM. If the drugs they are giving him are harming him, then find another drug. The medical establishment needs to unite in one loud voice and deem marijuana a legitimate drug that should be regulated and prescribed by doctors...you know the guys with the white coats and 10 years of education. Not a pack of lawyers and career politicians that are constantly using their political power to evade DUI charges.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
The medical establishment needs to unite in one loud voice and deem marijuana a legitimate drug that should be regulated and prescribed by doctors
I forgot who it was on here that always says that marijuana has no medical benefits but if I remembered I would be mentioning that name and presenting some sort of sarcastic remark in hopes of trolling a rebuttal from him.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Hopefully the DOJ will raid this terrible criminal's house and dispose of these awful, evil drugs. At least they can continue to raid the horrible dispensaries that push these life-destroying drugs on children.

Anyone who still thinks this shit should be illegal is a fool.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.

Officer approved. At least he was only drunk, and not high on the heathen devil weed when he plowed into that car full of orphans.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
It really is stupid that you can drive to/from a bar and be a "good drunk driver" but you can go to jail (in my state anyway) if you get pulled over with a gram on you.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

Officer approved. At least he was only drunk, and not high on the heathen devil weed when he plowed into that car full of orphans.
Nobody will miss them.

It really is stupid that you can drive to/from a bar and be a "good drunk driver" but you can go to jail (in my state anyway) if you get pulled over with a gram on you.
Shove it up your bunghole. Next time the Man stops you.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Video of (who I assume is) the father/son.
About 3 minutes in.
[video=youtube;XW0NicmDq7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0NicmDq7c[/video]