Father of the year locates lost son at mall, then is arrested for stealing

BRAINTREE, Mass. -- Police helped a Boston man find his lost 3-year-old son at South Shore Plaza, then charged the father with stealing
Officers arrested Jonathan Williams because of what they said he was doing when his boy wandered away, Deputy Police Chief Russell Jenkins said.
The boy was quickly located in Macy's, but when Williams arrived to pick him up, members of the store security staff said they suspected him of stealing merchandise earlier.

Stolen clothing was found in a bag that Williams had left at a customer service desk while looking for his son, Deputy Jenkins said.
He was arrested and charged with larceny. His mother picked up the boy after the incident.

(Copyright (c) 2007 Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO57260/
Ok terrific...

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
Get a job stupid sparkling wiggle!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
just another one of those people doing what they do.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Lost the kid and shoplifted...nice.

cozzie

head retard
Give the guy a break-- He was trying to teach his son how to be a productive member of his society, and the little tyke wasn't paying attention and wandered off missing his first lesson.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
can we pretend we didn't see the photo and still play guess the race? can we pleeeeeaaase?

NuttyJim

don't look at the pic and acted all shocked or anything.

[highlight]Stolen clothing was found in a bag that Williams had left at a customer service desk while looking for his son, Deputy Jenkins said.[/highlight]
Fucking moron left the stolen merchandise at customer service. :haha7::haha7::haha7: