• Abbey Road

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Let It Be?

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Whats everyones Favorite album?

I picked MMT....I love em all But this album is perfect from front to back...

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
i voted sgt peppers but i abbey road is a real close 2nd for me

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Yeah Abbey Road is sick....SP is also a classic....For the longest time my favorite was White disc 1 but I love MMT now.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I actually thought I was a douche for seeing MMT as my favorite, though I"m not an "expert" by any means.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I've got to go with Disc 1 of the White Album. Great tunes. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Glass Onion... even Bungalo Bill is a good time.

freud

i have a penis
Oct 20, 2002
South Jersey
"I'm Only Sleeping" is my favorite Beatles song, so I'll go with Revolver, followed closely by Sgt Pepper...and Abbey Road...and the White Album...ok, shit, they're all pretty much neck and neck as my favorite, but I'll stick with Revolver as my overall. But really, it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Ya know the new compilation "LOVE"....Came out in '06 I believe. Its pretty fuckign amazing, takes most of the best Beatles songs and combines and makes them all crazy..I think its from a play. The production is so fine.

PSYCHOMARKFAN

Jan 22, 2005
Richmond Hill, Queens NY
Personally, My all time favorite Beatles album is Rubber Soul and right behind that is one of the earlier releases "Beatles For Sale" which showed they were starting to get away from their known formula of success with songs like "No Reply" and "I'm a Loser" which features Lennon trying to outdo Bob Dylan and in my view clearly outshines him. That one was the start of their using the weed as an outlet of which Dylan got them started on so some props to Bob Dylan for that. Besides, BFS had some kickass covers of early Rock'n'Roll tunes for that time.

The Stormrider

Fucking your daughter.
Feb 8, 2006
If I'm in the mood for the Beatles, I tend to go to Revolver most of the time, but I also think that Let It Be doesn't get nearly enough attention.

batgoat

the medication doesn't work....
Aug 14, 2006
Mn.
Uggh! can't quote anyone cuz evyone right!!!!!! But I have to go with White album. Disc 1 rulez! 2 is ok. Abbey road is the shit too IMHO :icon_bigg

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
Revolver has a special place in my li'l heart, but Rubber Soul is a close second.

Not to be Mr. Too Cool For the Room, but my favorite Beatles song has always been "It's All Too Much", a George Harrison number they buried on the Yellow Submarine soundtrack. Pretty much fucking invents arena rock. Check it out if you haven't heard it, I bet it's on YouTube.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
This is a tough question.

Abbey Road is nearly perfect - HOWEVER I can't choose it because of "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" and "Octopus's Garden" (although the version on "LOVE" is great.) "Oh Darling" is sick.

Sgt. Pepper is overrated but it's still one of the best albums ever, but I skip around when I listen to it. Same with the White Album - though it was their best era...

I'm working it out here - bear with me. I end up listening to "Help!," "A Hard Day's Night" and "With the Beatles" A LOT but there are a lot of covers and forgettable songs..

Fuck it - Abbey Road. The bass line in "Something" just won me over. And honestly, "Octopus's Garden" is kind of cute. Whew...

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Let It be has like 4 good songs...Aint bad for there last but in noway one of my favorites.

I forgot to add Yellow Submarine..But does anyone really count that as a full length? It has a couple catchy tunes...but sorta lame.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
I forgot to add Yellow Submarine..But does anyone really count that as a full length? It has a couple catchy tunes...but sorta lame.
I'd say you're safe. It has like 6 Beatles tunes, some of which are on other albums, and the rest is orchestral score.

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I chose "Magical Mystery Tour." "Revolver" and "Rubber Soul" aren't far behind, but I prefer the old U.S. release "Yesterday . . . And Today" over those two because it has a bunch of my favorite tracks from both of those albums and I had it on vinyl as a kid in the '80s. After those, I'd go with "Help." It's got a ton of good songs ("Help," "Ticket to Ride," "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away," "The Night Before," "Yesterday," "It's Only Love," "You're Going to Lose That Girl").

batgoat

the medication doesn't work....
Aug 14, 2006
Mn.
Anyone like 'Real Love' off the Anthology disc? I cant fuckin stand how much I love that song.... Its not true Beatles, more John than anything but when they re-mastered it you can definately hear George's guitar weep.

I know, I'm a sappy douche:icon_redf

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I like both of the songs they did for the Anthology project.

Anyone like 'Real Love' off the Anthology disc? I cant fuckin stand how much I love that song.... Its not true Beatles, more John than anything but when they re-mastered it you can definately hear George's guitar weep.

I know, I'm a sappy douche:icon_redf