FAV MOVIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNEWs GIRL

what is your all time favorite movie(s) and why?
mine is blues brothers, and honestly i really do not know why, but its a great fucking movie

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

toss up between casablanca and the godfather. But the godfather has a slight edge.

hey jerkoff face

------------------

I AM THE ONE THE ONLY GONZO=^,,^=
Purssss 4 HIS LITTLE SWEETY The Philipino Hooker =)~
Yet also I am the "Go fuck yourself, sarcastic, orgazmo, get me a jury, philpino hooker,chat voice guy, blow me guy!!!!!!!!

THE SURGEON GENERAL:
forgets to inform you of the cold hard truth that non-smokers die everyday also.

I would have to say The Godfather II!!!

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

FOFOLINA

Mine is Tommy Boy

------------------
Fofolina
Taken By Metallica22

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
I mean come on....TOMMY BOY!!! What about Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars,Matrix,Die Hard,Reservior Dogs,Aliens or Terminator 2,Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket or god forbid Titanic. No, her favorite movie is TOMMY BOY...oh god shoot me now.

Im sorry I worked 8 years in a video store, movies are in my blood.

TOMMY BOY!!!!
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<insane laughter>

Just Kidding Fofo, but really....Tommy Boy.

I've been naughty, I need to be punished!!!

tommy boy? tommy boy?!?!!?! i mean come on you're kiddung that's like a joke right? I mean i liked tommy boy but come on.

I like porky's but i wouldnt put that as a fav i mean come on tommy boy?

why am i fuckin surprised?

i mean it's tommy boy i mean forget movies like godfather, usual suspects, seven, and tons of others

even comedies like wnews picked blues bros. which fuckin rocks but tommy boy?

I almost deleted that post when i saw it.

------------------

I AM THE ONE THE ONLY GONZO=^,,^=
Purssss 4 HIS LITTLE SWEETY The Philipino Hooker =)~
Yet also I am the "Go fuck yourself, sarcastic, orgazmo, get me a jury, philpino hooker,chat voice guy, blow me guy!!!!!!!!

THE SURGEON GENERAL:
forgets to inform you of the cold hard truth that non-smokers die everyday also.

metallica22

My fav movie has to be Ben Hur, or Gladiator. Those two movie rocked. Tommy Boy?? OK

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
WOW, I knew they would smell blood. I make a simple joke and they turn it into a chance to have another feeding frenzy. Make sure you dont get cut around here and dont move around , they'll come from miles away to tear you to shreds.

Well this is the part where I throw myself to the wolves and take whatever abuse they figure i deserve.

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
Gonzo,

Dude that picture is awesome where did you get it from? Very cool.

Dazed and Confused there is a nice choice. How bout when that stoner was telling everyone about the dollar bill.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

BabyBunni

and when he was like martha washington was a good woman, always had a fat bowl waiting for george when he came home LOL

Heh heh LOL!!! There are so many great scenes in this movie.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.