Fav Movie???

I must be the only person in the world that has not seen Deliverance. I rented it for tonight and my boyfriens laughed because I hadn't seen it yet.....

I still laugh whenever I see There's Something About Mary.... I like comedies.

The Godfather is awesome. But I have to watchh them all in a row. that takes up a whole Sunday.

I really liked THE MATRIX I thought a Matrix2 was supposed to come out? Maybe I'll watch that tonight!!

I

IAmMighty

You can't be including Godfather III in your watching schedule???

First two are great, but III is awful.

It's far from 1&2 but it's the end of the story. I'm an Al Pacino Fan so I guess that why its cool to me..

Ahhh your moderator has arrived. LOL i didnt even know i was the mod here?

Well godfather 1 & 2 are truly masterpieces.

Part 3 is a great movie by itself but when comparing it to the previous 2. It's like comparing silver to gold. Silver is nice but gold is better.

Part 3 was necessary to complete the story. The three godfather movies are the perfect study of the deterioration of a human being. That person being al pacino. From a nice guy who was an army boy to a ruthless cold blooded killer. To an old man seeking redemption in the eys of god and losing his family in the process.

It's hard to pick one movie as your favorite but off the top of my head, here's a top 10 list in no particular order. I'd probably have a different list tommorow so this is not a definite list.

1.Godfather
2.Casablanca
3.White Heat
4.Star Wars
5.The Hustler
6.A Place In The Sun
7.Scarface both 1932 & 1983
8.Seven
9.Pappilon (Steve Mcqueen is The man)
10.A Hard Days Night (The beatles are gods)

see two minutes later i'm ashamed i didn't include raging bull and goodfellas

Godfather III was not the best movie in the world but the only reason that it was worth watching was the Vincent character other than that it was kind of boring but i like all 3 of the GF movies anyway.

i agree imovaherenow, the portrayl of vincent by andy garcia was good but he was trying to hard to play the part like james caan played sonny. I know he was sonny's son but he played the part too closely to the caan performance. Al Pacino & Talia Shire (who deserved the best supp. Actress award) was the saving graces of that movie.

Ofcourse the iceberg to that movie was sophia coppola.

FOFOLINA

MY FAVS ARE
1.GOODFELLAS
2.GOTTI
3.WEDDING SINGER
4.PRIDE OF THE YANKEES
5.CHANGELING
7.DETROIT ROCK CITY
8.SPIKE OF BENSONHURST
9.LADY AND THE TRAMP
10.TOMMY BOY

That movie is awesome Spike of Bensonhurst i thought i was the only one who has seen that movie. I love the part where he's busting up the crack house.

goonies
the thing (with kurt russell)
conan the barbarian
spinal tap
star wars (original)
halloween
in no particular order...

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
That movie is awesome Spike of Bensonhurst i thought i was the only one who has seen that movie. I love the part where he's busting up the crack house.

NAH I LOVE THAT MOVIE IT IS SO FUNNY PLUS ALL THE ITALLIAN SONGS IT IS GREAT

jedi

Goodfellas
Star Wars series
The Game
Braveheart
American History X
Saving Private Ryan
Indiana Jones series
Matrix

WNEWs GIRL

TWO WORDS...
BLUES BROTHERS

------------------
I AM AN ANGEL
I AM YOUR RON AND FEZ MODERATOR

NuNo

My favorite movie is braveheart, it rocks, and face off is definetly off the hook!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Very good calls there Nuno. I almost wanna steal your braveheart selection now. But I am going with "the usaul suspects". Great fucking movie. Also don't forget about Rocky. A classic.

E.T
Goodfellas
Godfather 2
Jackie Brown
The FLy
A New Hope
Karate Kid
Boogie Nights
Pulp Fiction
Gangs of New York
The Aviator
Raging Bull
Fargo
Empire STrikes Back
Braveheart
Gladiator
Halloween
ya ya ya ya!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Goddamn. That's a hell of a bump.

Eh, I go through phases, right now my two favorite movies are Serenity and Battle Royale.

Other than that, pick a genre and I'll give a list, I watch tons of movies and can't narrow shit down.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Yeah, any thread that has a post in it from Fofolina is definatley ancient.