Favorite Amendment- 1st or 2nd?

Best Amendment?

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Which Amendment do you hold in highest regard, the first Amendment or the second?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
the second amendment is in place to protect the first. so i vote first, because the second is worthless with out the first. not to mention that in my opinion the second amendment is often misinterpreted, although it says to keep and bare arms i feel that it is more aimed towards ones right to defend themselves against aggressors of any kind, be they public (the government) or privet (some one physically harming you)

blazin

Im a fan of the 4th, but its not in the poll.

But between the 2, I choose #1. I dont have a gun.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
The way I see it, the Second is more important because it protects ALL the Amendments.

LiddyRules

The way I see it, the Second is more important because it protects ALL the Amendments.
This might be the craziest thing I've ever seen posted in a Wackbag political discussion.

This might be the craziest thing I've ever seen posted in a Wackbag political discussion.
Well it's the truth. That's why it is there. There was a classic little fight a while back where the right to bear arms was exercised over the issue of states rights called the Civil War.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
X2

Whenever they start thinking about taking away some of the other amendments, they remember all of us 2nd Amendment types and they rethink their plans. :clap:

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Which one is the one about not committing adultery cause that one sucks...

irishloon

Well it's the truth. That's why it is there. There was a classic little fight a while back where the right to bear arms was exercised over the issue of states rights called the Civil War.
Yeah, and the people who exercised those rights got their asses handed to them, and had carpetbaggers pick their precious little South to pieces.

1st is most important. Without it, we can't have the discussion on whether the 1st or the 2nd is more important. The 1st protects all the amendments, because discussion almost ALWAYS comes before actions.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Neither ammendment seems to be in effect these days. They've made it taboo to speak your mind without worrying about offending everybody else, and god help you if you want to get a gun. :p

And no, I'm not political, nor do I have a gun, nor do I say anything that would seriously offend anyone, so I may be talking out my ass.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
:clap:

Anyone can get all mouthy and lippy about whatever. But, it's the Second that gives one the teeth to stand your ground or fight for what is right.

Even that commie cunt Mao said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Yeah, and the people who exercised those rights got their asses handed to them, and had carpetbaggers pick their precious little South to pieces.

1st is most important. Without it, we can't have the discussion on whether the 1st or the 2nd is more important. The 1st protects all the amendments, because discussion almost ALWAYS comes before actions.
At least they had the balls to stand up and fight for what they believed. It may not have been right or they may have seen the future (Detroit, Washington, L.A., NYC) but they stood up for the right to allow the states to decide what should or should not be legal.

Without the 2nd Amendment people wouldn't think twice about keeping you from exercising your other Rights. We have been granted the power to uphold our duty to keep our government in check.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Which is the amendment that says all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others? I like that one.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Without the 2nd Amendment people wouldn't think twice about keeping you from exercising your other Rights. We have been granted the power to uphold our duty to keep our government in check.

Exactly.

Make no mistake, if the government ever wanted to get rid of the First Amendment, step ONE would be to get rid of the Second Amendment.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
What about the least favorite amendment?

I'd have to go with the one freeing those 3/5's persons and a close second, allowing woman to vote. Truly, the end of civilization as we once knew it.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Had to stick with my idiom.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.

I'm Sorry I couldn't help myself. I think the the second is most important however the only thing I know about it is the gun part.

LiddyRules

Because when I originally made my post, I misread your post in a way that I can't even begin to recreate.

I still stick with 1st Amendment as my favorite but do not think what you said is the craziest thing I've ever read on this board.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Agreed. Plus, it is the biggest reason that this country has not suffered a major invasion of its soil in over 100 years, and the ones prior to that didnt turn out very well for the invaders.