Staten Island, NY
I'd Say

Earthquake
Bruce Bruce
Godfrey
Marc Curry
Chris Rock
Sinbad

My favorite comedians are black, idn why but they crack me up, when there not talking about black/white people they have some of the funniest ways of talking

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Sinbad?!?!? Fucking Sinbad? No Patrice O'Neal, No Eddie Murphy, No Bill Cosby, no RICHARD PRYOR, but you've got fucking SINBAD on your list? No offense, but you wouldn't know funny if it ran you over with a car, which I hope someone does in the very near future. Holy fucking hell jesus christ on a god damn popsicle factory. This is officially the worst post in the history of wackbag. I demand you retract this foolishness immediately.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Didn't even have to think about it, Richard Pryor.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
That ****** with the white teef.

JK/ honestly Christopher Rock.. He didn,t cater to the nagers he was real, n damned funny...

till bigger and blacker... then he was just a ******.

(Chris ROCK VOICE) " GUESSIN DEATH THREATS CHANGED MY ACT!)

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
How bout you calm the fuck down and realize im only 21, I never really saw richard pryor, and you wish death upon me cuz of this? haha your fucking nuts....

I'd put eddie murphy on the list and basically i wasn't going over all the best black comedians...i was saying some of my favorite newer ones......

Damon Wayans is Hilarious also.....Sinbad is funny I dont understand the hate...Go screw!

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
"whaa" ohh sorry... youngin... i didnt readthatpost..simbad isnt good..\

but thats cool.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Naa, Ill say he is, and why is Patrice Oneil underlined? did i commit a sin for not putting him on here? I personally like him but just cuz he's an OandA friend, i dont have to add him.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Patrice is great in a small club.... he sucked at helium...

but 4 double shows.... bad crouwd I know he can do better... but i really felt robbed.

he got my fidy...

Ive seejn him kill... Hey we all have bad days at work, get tired etc.... the crowd is everything in a comedy show.His popularity brought alot of shitdicks..

O&A audiences rule...ask the comedians.

= audiences without their gf's.lol patrice pissed my girl off huge.

I didnt get it? why was yout stomach shaking?

G

ge_dude

obvious choice... funny man & staffer, Jim Nordin

He's too sweet not to like.

G

ge_dude

wait sorry, I was thinking back to his early days as Big Daddy James, but I misunderstood. He was a WIGGER.

Aug 11, 2005
Eddie Murphy then later Pryor . I was was too young to appreciate rich when I was a kid

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Richard Pryor
Red Foxx
Eddie Murphy
Chris Rock
D.L. Hughley
Dave Chapelle
Patrice O' Neal

Mar 13, 2007
Good a place as any to mention that Patrice is on Fox News Radio right now as a guest on John Gibson's show.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
At the time it was funny cause no threat...... he was a racist though.

I hate the condesending black act.

Racism n comedy... nahhh.

I disagree sir. At my age, Pryor was big when I was a kid and he tore black people apart as well. He was not, in my opinion a "condesending black act" at all....