Favorite candy bar.

Mobile Biv

Yup, we are doing this hack shit.

Untill recently I would have said Butterfinger. But Odin damn, I do love me a Heath bar.

Toffee is the fucking shit.

I'll go with Milky Way but Whatchmacallit is a close 2nd. It's an underrated candy bar.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I'm a Starbust man, myself. I could live on a diet of nothing but Cherry Starburst and die a very happy man. (Of Diabetes, probably.)

As far as Chocolate bars, I also like Whatchamacallit, but my favorite chocolate bar was it's bastard half brother, the Thingamajig:

I also like the "Dark" variations of Reeses, Kit Kat, and Snickers, but the best is Milky Way Midnight.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Definitely the Watchamacalit. Never heard of the Thingamajig.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
starburst or gtfo. honorable mentions are snickers dark, reese's big cups, take 5 and sour skittles.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Snickers, Reese's fast break, and those Reese's eggs/Christmas trees I could just lose a toe for them.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
I'd get an hour of solid calls on this stupid subject.
Is that radio jargon for the ratings cume of your show? :action-sm

I don't really think of things like Starburst and Skittles as candy "bars,' but I'm sitting here with a box of Mike and Ike's right now. Love Boston Baked Beans too. For chocolate, those Mallo Cups, Snickers, Mars and Almond Joy.

mrfarstucker

I haven't had a candy bar in a while, but I think Milky Way Dark/Midnight is my favorite. Honorable mentions to Reese's (Cups, Pieces, and Fast Break), and Hershey's Cookies & Creme.

I remember liking Sky Bar, too... but I haven't seen them in a while.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Crunch, Twix, Kit Kat, and Wonka bars and Reese's peanut butter cups are all high up on my list.

Baby ruth, for throwing in the pool. Payday is good sometimes, except for all the loose peanuts in the wrapper.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Crunch, Twix, Kit Kat, and Wonka bars and Reese's peanut butter cups are all high up on my list.
Pretty much this, but I rarely eat candy bars. The only time is Halloween when I have to buy it anyway.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
1. Reece's pb cups
2. PB M&M's
3. PB Twix

I like peanutbutter.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
1. Buy a Milky Way
2. Toss it in the fridge (or freezer if you want) for a couple hours
3. Enjoy and thank me later