Favorite day of the week theme bit

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
It's been over a month since this bit got started. What's everyone's favorite day of the week theme so far? (too many themes for a poll :\)

Pot Talk Monday
Feel Good Story Monday
Sometimes Monday

Rock Scream Tuesday
Call From Far Away Tuesday
Hummer Tuesday

Whip 'em Out Wednesday
Butt Rub Wednesday
Cat Noise Wednesday

Fun Fact Thursday
Male Cameltoe Thursday
Perv News Thursday
Phonecall Thursday

Air Guitar Friday
Mispronunciation Friday
FU Friday
Point and Laugh Friday

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Of course it's Moose Cum Monday!! Moose Cum Monday was a spinoff of Pot Talk Monday.

PTMonday = favoritest day.

shuganuts

Not SHWOOGIE nuts!!
Feb 17, 2005
Where they lose 4 straight Superbowls
On the show, Cat noise Wednesday- esp yesterday with the fake celeb call ins. But off the show, how can it NOT be hummer Tuesday..... unless you're in prison on the giving end.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
WOW always has been, is, and always will be the best, but until I actually GET WOW'd instead of stupid asses thinking the stickers mean I will WOW them... I like them all ... gotta say I was crackin up about the "Phone Call Thursday" shit today... :D

Xtra Krispy

Feb 19, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I laughed a good amount at the Cat Noise bit today. I gotta say though, I love the Rock Scream Tuesday and the way it's said. People doing the 80's metal scream always cracks me up.

They should find some way to get Breuer back on there for a rock scream. He belts it out like crazy. I used to listen to his show everyday back when I had Sirius and he was always doin that stuff.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I cant believe noone said hummer tuesday!!!!

I guess I am the only one who face fucked their girlfriend on tuesday....