Favorite Drink besides beer.

What is everyones favorite drink besides beer? I would have to say mine is Long Island ice teas.

FOFOLINA

IMOVERHERENOW YOU CANT FORGET YOUR OTHER DRINK
AND MINE MELON BALLS
AND JOLLY RANCHERS
AND A PINEAPPLEBOMB

P

PR

Rum and coke (Dark rum) is worth a mention not that strong but a cool drink if you will be out drinking all night.

Also i forgot anyone ever hear of a drink called a zombie? I have no idea what is in it but it is nothing but hard liquor mixed together and tastes like bad medecine. It really packs a punch well maybe if you have 3 or 4 of them.

C

crx girl

zombie: 2 oz. Rum, 1 oz. Dark Rum, 1 oz. Apricot Brandy, Splash Simple Syrup, Pineapple Juice, 151 Rum

I'm more of a beer drinker but my fave is a variation on electric lemonade: 1/2 citrus vodka (orange or lemon) 1/2 blue caracao (if not available, triple sec will do, just not as colorful) and a splash of 7up. You can also add sour mix to make it last longer and a little less potent.

------------------
It's always funny until someone gets hurt,
and then it's just hilarious!
Ricochet

WOW thanks for the info about the contents of a zombie. I like to drink coronas with the lime if im drinking beer or Bud.

I usually drink water....I'm always the designated driver. I've never been drunk....

I swear on Anthony's 8 year old girlfriend's life!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I'm 30 years old and I've NEVER been drunk. I've NEVER done pot or any other substance. I smoke cigarettes for about 2 weeks, but stopped when I found out that I was severely allergic to them.

Could you believe it?!? I went away for college and NEVER got s***faced!!!

Yea....I'm a deek!!

Woah and to think you never where a victim of peer pressure either. You will have to try it atleast once. Would you ever get drunk?

I don't know....A lot of people have told me that it would be interesting to see what I'm like drunk....I guess anything's possible!