Favorite gum?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
I chew about 10 pieces of gum a day. Being in sales and around women all day ya cant have funky breath.

Orbit citrus mint, Mint Mojito, and the Trident splash are my favs...

anyone else?

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I like the citrus mint and the cinnamint. makes my mouf and toofs feel clean and fresh.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
I have seen ads for energy gum... but cant find it anywhere. Anyone tried it?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Why the Beretta model 92FS Vertec of course!

Oh GUM!!

sorry.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
im a pureist, i like chicklets (the big ones not the little ones) good old wriglies double mint, or "double bubble" i think its called they used to make it right around the corner from my house

Extra,watermelon flavor. I'm all hopped up on caffeine and energy drinks all day,I gotta chew gum or I grind my toofs.

NotSoFast

I like the new Wrigley's "5" gum. The peppermint and cinnamon flavors are good. Haven't gotten around to trying the spearmint yet.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
I like the new Wrigley's "5" gum. The peppermint and cinnamon flavors are good. Haven't gotten around to trying the spearmint yet.
The "5" is amazing.

I've tried the mint and spearmint.

This gum lasts a LONG time. I like long lasting flavor.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
The "5" is amazing.

I've tried the mint and spearmint.

This gum lasts a LONG time. I like long lasting flavor.
I'm not a gum person, but I LOVE this 5 gum. Kicks serious ass

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I'm enjoying Stride right now. Also Winterfresh, although I haven't had a pack of that in a while. Usually Stride or Orbit though. The spearmint flavours.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I'm enjoying Stride right now. Also Winterfresh, although I haven't had a pack of that in a while. Usually Stride or Orbit though. The spearmint flavours.
Do you enjoy chewing green coloured peppermint flavoured gum in the centre of the theatre on the ground floor, or on the lift to the first floor chap? Either way, jolly good show

sobi

I pretty much stick to orbit and trident, but IMO, best gum ever is Big League Chew. If I could still find a pack of the strawberry gum, I would chew through that whole thing in one sitting.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
STRIDE..... shit really does last longer than the rest.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
I'm a Stride fan myself... sweet peppermint flavor... I cant stand spearmint favored gum and cant even chew cinnamon or it tears up the sides of my tongue

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Do you enjoy chewing green coloured peppermint flavoured gum in the centre of the theatre on the ground floor, or on the lift to the first floor chap? Either way, jolly good show
I spell a bunch of those words with the 'u'. Don't know why. It's just a habit. I spell favourite like that as well.