Favorite Wrestler Entrance Music

Lord Zero

The lyrics to this one are kind of dumb, but I always fucking loved the music.

Last edited:

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I don't give a fuck, this is still one of the best entrance themes ever used. The pop that would happen when that first riff kicked in would as Gorilla Monsoon put it, blow the roof off the place.

Gino Hernandez coming out to "Bad to the Bone" was pretty bad ass too.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I don't give a fuck, this is still one of the best entrance themes ever used. The pop that would happen when that first riff kicked in would as Gorilla Monsoon put it, blow the roof off the place.

Gino Hernandez coming out to "Bad to the Bone" was pretty bad ass too.
THIS

And Sharp Dressed Man (Jimmy Garvin) and Tom Sawyer (Kerry Von Erich)

I know everyone is familiar with the masterpiece of "Ass Man," but don't sleep on Billy Gunn's other theme "I've Got It All"

Lord Zero

Best theme for a shit wrestler.
I don't think I've ever actually seen Gangrel wrestle. I started watching wrestling in December 2000, so he was a bit before my time.
I miss this one

Considering how many PPVs during the WWF's absolute peak went off the air with that theme playing, it's kind of iconic.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
I don't think I've ever actually seen Gangrel wrestle. I started watching wrestling in December 2000, so he was a bit before my time.
You're not missing anything. The legend goes that he lost his job because Vince caught a glimpse of his fat gut shirtless and went "UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH... DISGUSTING!!"

Lord Zero

You're not missing anything. The legend goes that he lost his job because Vince caught a glimpse of his fat gut shirtless and went "UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH... DISGUSTING!!"
That music and entrance, though.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
That music and entrance, though.

And then that bell had to ring. /Bruce Prichard

I forget sometimes that Edge & Christian were a part of that. Edge's career trajectory in particular is really all over the place too, come to think of it.

- handsome young man guy
- vampire guy
- male bimbo
- babyface dude
- 1st ever MITB guy
- Rated R w/ Lita and... oh yeah, these

...and then I stopped watching and Edge was fucking Vickie Guerrero or something.

Compare that character development to guys like Rusev or Wyatt who haven't changed in 3 or 4 years.

Oh, and at one point his theme music was this, in keeping with the spirit of the thread

Lord Zero

Such a cool theme and street smart image for a stable that included Sting and Lex Luger. I used to include Randy Savage in that until I realized that he was really cool in his own batshit insane way.