FDA to ban flavored e-cigs to help curb 'epidemic' - And Menthols LAWDY LAWDY!!

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I'm glad I switched to vaping. It's so much cheaper and I don't smell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I'm glad I quit smoking... as I think I read they are raising the price again year..
Yea it was getting out of hand I was spending about $7 a day

Yea it was getting out of hand I was spending about $7 a day

Well I was buying 3 packs a day for myself and three packs for my drunk ex... was fine-ish when they were $2.50 a pack.... but at $8 a pack... eeek

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Cancer ain’t cheap.
There is at least 7 ways to get lung cancer besides smoking that i can think of 5 actually pay you. 1 is free. 1 costs money. The 5 are all job related (asbestos, chemicals, ect) The free 1 is genetics. The 1 that costs $ is radon from living in a home with a basement.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
There is at least 7 ways to get lung cancer besides smoking that i can think of 5 actually pay you. 1 is free. 1 costs money. The 5 are all job related (asbestos, chemicals, ect) The free 1 is genetics. The 1 that costs $ is radon from living in a home with a basement.
Big difference between job related hazards and deliberately frying your mouth, throat, esophagus, lungs, and other internal organs (it gets in EVERY cell in your body) deliberalty for decades.

So justify it any way you want, you a fucking idiot if you smoke ciggies. Not to mention if you do, you fucking stink to everyone around you, even if you think you don’t.

You do.

And justifying smoking ciggies because you could possibly get cancer even if you don’t, is retarded.

That’s like playing Russian roulette and justifying it because you could POSSIBLY be shot by some random person.

Last edited:

Queen_Bona

My father had lung cancer and he had to get a part of his lung (with a fist-sized tumor in it) taken out. We spoke to his surgeon. He said that yeah, non-smokers get cancer as well, but 95% of people he treated for lung cancer were long-term smokers.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
My father had lung cancer and he had to get a part of his lung (with a fist-sized tumor in it) taken out. We spoke to his surgeon. He said that yeah, non-smokers get cancer as well, but 95% of people he treated for lung cancer were long-term smokers.
95%...

@tattered ...comment?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
God i hope so. Who wants to get old

Also i never said it wasnt the main reason i just said i know of at least 7 ways to get it without smoking. How many asbestos cases do you think they see anymore since it was banned in what was it the 80s?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I'm sure more people than those who want to get a stroke and spend years being a burden to everyone.
Eh id punch my ticket if when it came to that. Plus i dont have kids and never will so i dont really have anyone to burden unless it happens really soon while my parents are still alive

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
God i hope so. Who wants to get old

Also i never said it wasnt the main reason i just said i know of at least 7 ways to get it without smoking. How many asbestos cases do you think they see anymore since it was banned in what was it the 80s?
Enough since people are still being exposed in the building trades.

It was banned to be manufactured but it’s not like they ordered it removed from hundreds of thousands of buildings nationwide. Any building built before 1989 has a shit ton of asbestos in it.

If you’re doing maintenance, repairs, alterations to older buildings, you’re coming across plenny asbestos.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff

It was banned to be manufactured but it’s not like they ordered it removed from hundreds of thousands of buildings nationwide. Any building built before 1989 has a shit ton of asbestos in it.

If you’re doing maintenance, repairs, alterations to older buildings, you’re coming across plenny asbestos.
I meant not like it was when they were makong it

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

And brakes on cars and trucks, you want to talk about cancer causing work place exposure? 30 years as a car painter....
That smokes

Queen_Bona

Where theres a will theres a way. If im a quad ill blow in the pipe that maKes the wheelchair move right off a pier
My kids' grandfather is now motionless, speechless, with pipes and needles all over him. But alive.
Wonder what his will is. The chances are, we'll never find out, because the chances of him recovering and speaking again are slim.

That he has lung cancer on top of that massive stroke is probably good news for him.

Ciggies. Yum.

My kids' grandfather is now motionless, speechless, with pipes and needles all over him. But alive.
Wonder what his will is. The chances are, we'll never find out, because the chances of him recovering and speaking again are slim.

That he has lung cancer on top of that massive stroke is probably good news for him.

Ciggies. Yum.
On Amazon Prime they have these movies of say a bunch of car commercials from the 30's forward but they also had cigarette ones... had to turn it off... and prob a good thing the store is like a 15 min drive as I really got the hankering to spark one up watching all those ads.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't understand why people care if other people smoke? There's the burden argument in terms of health insurance/entitlements, but I saw a study that said we actually spend less on smokers because they die before getting all the other expensive shit that old people get.

It doesn't matter. When looking at the timeline of human existence, the lifespan of everyone you ever knew will be marked by the same exact ultra-thin line.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I don't understand why people care if other people smoke?
Because it makes you and everything around you smell really bad and
as someone with a lung disease even 2nd hand smoke effects my breathing.
When I smoked I never realized just how bad cigarettes stink. As soon as
you quit and aren't breathing it in it becomes very obvious.