FDA to ban flavored e-cigs to help curb 'epidemic' - And Menthols LAWDY LAWDY!!

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
20 years later you can STILL smell that shitstink in some bars.

15% of the population and dropping, proven health risk to everyone around you. Good luck getting that shit reversed, stinkasses.

15% of the population and dropping, proven health risk to everyone around you. Good luck getting that shit reversed, stinkasses.
Go to an old Legion or VFW... oddly about 10 years ago went into a Ruby Tuesday in NH. At the bar and half the restaurant had ashtrays which by then I had not seen in Canada for at least 15 years. Me and drunky lit up and got the stink look from some of the other people in the restaurant.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

I went to a work training thing with another coworker guy once. The guy was a smoker. He booked a non-smoking room at the hotel we stayed at because he hated the smokey stink of the smoking rooms. He, of course, proceeded to smoke in his non-smoking room... of course he did.

About a week after we were back from the training, the boss called Smokey Joe into his office to discuss the $500 "cleaning fee" the hotel had tacked on the bill.

Guess whose paycheck was $500 light that next pay period, and guess who bitched about it for weeks?

Smokers are just awful.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I went to a work training thing with another coworker guy once. The guy was a smoker. He booked a non-smoking room at the hotel we stayed at because he hated the smokey stink of the smoking rooms. He, of course, proceeded to smoke in his non-smoking room... of course he did.

About a week after we were back from the training, the boss called Smokey Joe into his office to discuss the $500 "cleaning fee" the hotel had tacked on the bill.

Guess whose paycheck was $500 light that next pay period, and guess who bitched about it for weeks?

Smokers are just awful.
I've had hotels try to charge me cleaning fees even though I have never touched a cancer stick in my life. I've won the argument every time, but it does drive me batty when smokers insist on using the non smoking rooms.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I've had hotels try to charge me cleaning fees even though I have never touched a cancer stick in my life. I've won the argument every time, but it does drive me batty when smokers insist on using the non smoking rooms.
Bubblehead blonde I dated for a very short while was a smoker. I hated it, but she had a really, really GuuuuuuhRaaaaate Asssssss!

Dingbat borrowed my car once when her junkpile car broke down. I said to dizzy "Do NOT smoke in my car."

She brought the car back reeking of smoked cow shit... of fucking course she did.

When I glared at dingbat, she was like "You can smell that? I only smoked one, and I held it out the window."

Ugh. The smokers go so nose blind from smoking that they really have no idea how bad that shit reeks to non-smokers.

- @Jacuzzi Billy

Do the anecdote hustle

Creasy Bear

Donator
Real men smell like diesel fuel, cheep whisky and lucky strikes, faggots smell like you Mary
We’ll continue this discussion face-to-face on Friday night, won’t we?’

Unless yer belly is yella, that is.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
We’ll continue this discussion face-to-face on Friday night, won’t we?’

Unless yer belly is yella, that is.
I’m leaning towards discretion being the better part of valor. So yes, I’m a yellow belly, that hates Manhattan

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I’m leaning towards discretion being the better part of valor. So yes, I’m a yellow belly, that hates Manhattan
Oh just come up. We will have fun. You can flee the next morning.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Oh just come up. We will have fun. You can flee the next morning.
Nope. He's got important boozing and nicotine-sopping business to attend to at his grumpy men's club.

Can't come have fun. He's got 'portant shit to do.

THE FEZ MAN

Come onnnnnn, just come up for some fun.
Nope, three + hours of commuting, to a city that I hate, to waste money on over priced drinks in noisy bars filled with irritating noise and people, most of whom are tourists (I’ve been to NYC enough that I’m not a tourist) being basically trapped even if I drive, to possibly point and laugh at a repulsive human being whom I don’t really like, isn’t my idea of “fun” remember I did time in country with him.
Would I like to hang out with you guys? Absolutely, in a stinky smoke filled VFW 20 minutes from my house or here at Stonecroft Manor over a nice steak / seafood dinner prepared by yours truly, I’ve alead put those wheels in motion

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Nope, three + hours of commuting, to a city that I hate, to waste money on over priced drinks in noisy bars filled with irritating noise and people, most of whom are tourists (I’ve been to NYC enough that I’m not a tourist) being basically trapped even if I drive, to possibly point and laugh at a repulsive human being whom I don’t really like, isn’t my idea of “fun” remember I did time in country with him.
Would I like to hang out with you guys? Absolutely, in a stinky smoke filled VFW 20 minutes from my house or here at Stonecroft Manor over a nice steak / seafood dinner prepared by yours truly, I’ve alead put those wheels in motion
I am sad now.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Translation:

Grump Gus won't be there, because it's past his bedtime.

THE FEZ MAN

Translation:

Grump Gus won't be there, because it's past his bedtime.
That basically covers it, I will add that my knee has been swelled up the size of a pineapple on and off for two weeks because I’m an old man that shouldn’t be doing Pratt falls for the amusement of his cop buddies. The idea of spending hours and hours on my feet in a crowded bar In manhadden combined with all of the shitty walking and hole dodging on the fucked up sidewalks of NYC, drunk.... with out a competent response adult while I drink $500 worth of booze, it’s a recipe for aggravation. I’m grumpy.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
That basically covers it, I will add that my knee has been swelled up the size of a pineapple on and off for two weeks because I’m an old man that shouldn’t be doing Pratt falls for the amusement of his cop buddies. The idea of spending hours and hours on my feet in a crowded bar In manhadden combined with all of the shitty walking and hole dodging on the fucked up sidewalks of NYC, drunk.... with out a competent response adult while I drink $500 worth of booze, it’s a recipe for aggravation. I’m grumpy.
We shan’t be standing. We will sit like gentlemen.