FDA to ban flavored e-cigs to help curb 'epidemic' - And Menthols LAWDY LAWDY!!

That basically covers it, I will add that my knee has been swelled up the size of a pineapple on and off for two weeks because I’m an old man that shouldn’t be doing Pratt falls for the amusement of his cop buddies. The idea of spending hours and hours on my feet in a crowded bar In manhadden combined with all of the shitty walking and hole dodging on the fucked up sidewalks of NYC, drunk.... with out a competent response adult while I drink $500 worth of booze, it’s a recipe for aggravation. I’m grumpy.
Plus adding you know who and his :::snort::: ways...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
That basically covers it, I will add that my knee has been swelled up the size of a pineapple on and off for two weeks because I’m an old man that shouldn’t be doing Pratt falls for the amusement of his cop buddies. The idea of spending hours and hours on my feet in a crowded bar In manhadden combined with all of the shitty walking and hole dodging on the fucked up sidewalks of NYC, drunk.... with out a competent response adult while I drink $500 worth of booze, it’s a recipe for aggravation. I’m grumpy.
We're already bringing a mobility wheelbarrow for Frank, we'll just bring another one for you.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Im also with @fezman. I cant stand NYC. I cant stand driving there and i will not use public transportation stuffed in a metal tube with no room to breathe with non whites. If yall did this in philly id have considered it but with nyc its was a straight nope out the box

Creasy Bear

Donator
Im also with @fezman. I cant stand NYC. I cant stand driving there and i will not use public transportation stuffed in a metal tube with no room to breathe with non whites. If yall did this in philly id have considered it but with nyc its was a straight nope out the box
Because Philly is a gleaming bastion of civilized tranquility.

:rolleyes:

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Because Philly is a gleaming bastion of civilized tranquility.

:rolleyes:
I can get there in under an hour and i know it like the veins in my arm. I dont like how manhadden is laid out and the traffic is 100x worse than philly. And unless you go to south street, old city, or independence mall theres zero tourists

Creasy Bear

Donator
I can get there in under an hour and i know it like the veins in my arm. I dont like how manhadden is laid out and the traffic is 100x worse than philly. And unless you go to south street, old city, or independence mall theres zero tourists
That's a shame.

When I picked Manhattan, my very most important consideration was "Will this be convenient for tattered?"

I miscalculated. Please accept my sincere apologies.

That's a shame.

When I picked Manhattan, my very most important consideration was "Will this be convenient for tattered?"

I miscalculated. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Point is moot, lying Lagola bailed and now has blocked all his buddies on FB as he is a fheg.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk