February and March, cause fuck it, WWE Thread - Elimination Chamber & Taker's Return

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I just thought of a great angle for Taker. Have him come out every week and challenge a big name star like this, but they all refuse him since he hasn't worked in a year and he's irrelevant. Then he ends up working a squash match with Santino at WM.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I just thought of a great angle for Taker. Have him come out every week and challenge a big name star like this, but they all refuse him since he hasn't worked in a year and he's irrelevant. Then he ends up working a squash match with Santino at WM.
Why couldn't you post that in my WackBag Booking Staff thread? :action-sm

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
They've worked two one-on-one PPV matches. On the wider basis, they've worked more PPV matches with each other than two. Two that come to mind are:

- Backlash 2001 - The Two Man Power Trip ("Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Triple H) vs. The Brothers of Destruction (The Undertaker and Kane) for the World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, and Tag Team championships

- Armageddon 2000 - Kurt Angle vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Triple H vs. The Undertaker vs. Rikishi vs. The Rock in a Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship
That is hardly constant If anything they are the two major names that have been kept apart the most

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
It has been a long term money angle, been one for years. Also, "Mean Mark" is known for being a business minded guy who wants what is best for pro wrestling and has stated he doesn't much care for the streak. He shouldn't retire at 20-0, he should come back for one more crack at it and lose to a young guy who would get a COLOSSAL SHINE from it. "Mean Mark" would probably prefer it that way, honestly.
Taker is worse behind the scenes than Hunter has ever been & Hunter does more day to day stuff Also Taker lives for that streak, not sure where you get the info you have

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Natalya had this little fart segment thing on Smackdown. Not only was that not a one time punishment thing, it is going to be a recurring part of her "character."

The creative plans for Natalya going forward will include a lot more comedy vignettes about her flatulence.
Wow. Just....WOW. The best Diva worker they have is a farting comedy jobber now.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Natalya had this little fart segment thing on Smackdown. Not only was that not a one time punishment thing, it is going to be a recurring part of her "character."

Wow. Just....WOW. The best Diva worker they have is a farting comedy jobber now.
No surprise. *points to Gail Kim* Sure didn't appreciate that one either, and she's a hell of a worker.

Although if Natalya was really against it, I'd imagine she could say 'Hey, how about a decent angle instead of stupid ideas that make me look awful?'

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I hope that they actually make Taker do something aside from just interrupt the main event and stare at the Wrestlemania sign; that's fucking boring. That being said, yeah I had that little mark out moment when I heard the bell, but that's just a given.

As for Natty having the farts, she should just walk out of WWE with Beth Phoenix in tow & pull an Alundra Blaze with the Divas title

I'm really looking forwards to the inevitable Punk-Jericho feud, that's going to fucking rule. It's a goddamned shame that it will get about 4th billing behind Taker-HHH, Rock-Cena, and Michael Cole vs. something nonsensical

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I saw a picture of the Undertaker in his wig on CageSideSeats.com. Holy fuck, did that look bad.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I hope that they actually make Taker do something aside from just interrupt the main event and stare at the Wrestlemania sign
The WM sign point/stare is the most overused schtick in WWE. I like it for the winner of the Royal Rumble, but beyond that it's so played out. I'd love to see Jericho and/or Punk to make fun of it in their feud.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
As for Natty having the farts, she should just walk out of WWE with Beth Phoenix in tow & pull an Alundra Blaze with the Divas title
Beth is about to go into a feud with Kharma that everyone including her is waiting for
Also TNA pays the females nowhere near what WWE does & her bf is a WWE focal point

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I saw a picture of the Undertaker in his wig on CageSideSeats.com. Holy fuck, did that look bad.
I thought he looked a little haggard under his hat. Where is the pic?

The WM sign point/stare is the most overused schtick in WWE. I like it for the winner of the Royal Rumble, but beyond that it's so played out. I'd love to see Jericho and/or Punk to make fun of it in their feud.
Just have them cut a promo staring at the WM sign and not even acknowledging each other

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
That was a nice line from Cody Rhodes...

"At Elimination Chamber I will be victorious and become the first dual champion since The Ultimate Warrior. You know, Teddy Long and Sheamus, it is interesting that I should mention The Ultimate Warrior as you both have a lot in common with him. For starters, half the time I have no idea what the hell you are saying or talking about."

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I know Tyson is going into the celebrity wing, but I don't like a living Tyson going into the Hall of Fame before a deceased Randy Savage.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
That was a nice line from Cody Rhodes...

"At Elimination Chamber I will be victorious and become the first dual champion since The Ultimate Warrior. You know, Teddy Long and Sheamus, it is interesting that I should mention The Ultimate Warrior as you both have a lot in common with him. For starters, half the time I have no idea what the hell you are saying or talking about."
Thats great

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas

Before this, they were calling Mickie James a fat pig. And before that, they put Victoria/Tara in a banana costume. I'm looking forward to Natalya as TNA Knockouts champ.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Are we going to see it on Raw "Undertaker's Wig" Trending Worldwide
Hopefully. I really want the "Taker's Return" part of this thread's title changed to "Taker's Wig". Mods, can you please do that?