Federal Aviation Administration upsets Turkey Trot visitors with threat to pilots

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-faa-ups...ith-threat-to-pilots-20111008,0,7368578.story

Yellville, AR-- For decades the turkey drop at the annual Turkey Trot festival has drawn hundreds of people to Yellville, Arkansas.
But this year, The Federal Aviation Administration threatens to discipline any pilot who drops live turkeys.

"I think it's Un-American. Anyone that knows anything about wildlife knows that turkeys can fly and they don't get hurt. It's a festival and why should we stop what they have been doing for 66 years? It's awesome," said Theresa Rodgers.

F.A.A. leaders say they have seen video of a turkey falling straight down and bouncing off the roof of a building.

[yt]H0Zrsf_HOi4[/yt]

peta shit will pop up click on the black triangle under the youtube name on the vid and uncheck the red thing annotations
[yt]_NRFREp909k[/yt]

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Poor car got clobbered.

mkrochmaln

Donator
Jun 14, 2006
sylvania,ohio
""It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Thaaaaanksss... giving! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're turkeys!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenburg tragedy has there been anything like this!"

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Can't wait until one of these turkeys falls on that douche in the first video and lands right on his stupid Red Sox visor.