OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Federal Aviation Administration upsets Turkey Trot visitors with threat to pilots

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by mr. sin, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-faa-ups...ith-threat-to-pilots-20111008,0,7368578.story

Yellville, AR-- For decades the turkey drop at the annual Turkey Trot festival has drawn hundreds of people to Yellville, Arkansas.
    But this year, The Federal Aviation Administration threatens to discipline any pilot who drops live turkeys.

"I think it's Un-American. Anyone that knows anything about wildlife knows that turkeys can fly and they don't get hurt. It's a festival and why should we stop what they have been doing for 66 years? It's awesome," said Theresa Rodgers.

F.A.A. leaders say they have seen video of a turkey falling straight down and bouncing off the roof of a building.

peta shit will pop up click on the black triangle under the youtube name on the vid and uncheck the red thing annotations

2. Hate & Discontent

Hate & Discontent Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?

Poor car got clobbered.

3. mkrochmaln

mkrochmaln Registered User

""It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Thaaaaanksss... giving! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're turkeys!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenburg tragedy has there been anything like this!"

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Turkeys are stupid.

5. mascan42

mascan42 Registered User

Oh my gawd, he did a headah!

6. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Can't wait until one of these turkeys falls on that douche in the first video and lands right on his stupid Red Sox visor.