Female crime-lab scientist tests husband's underwear, finds another woman's DNA...

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Apparnently this chick works in the crime lab for the Michigan State Police. She's in hot water for misuse of equipment/facilities because she ran this test in the lab where she works.

Scientist Tests Husband's DNA, Fidelity

Wednesday July 4, 2007 1:46 AM

By KATHY BARKS HOFFMAN

Associated Press Writer

LANSING, Mich. (AP) - A state forensics scientist who said she tested DNA in her husband's underwear to find out whether he was cheating could be disciplined if investigators determine she violated the use of state equipment.

Ann Chamberlain-Gordon of Okemos testified in a March 7 divorce hearing that she ran the test in September on the underwear of Charles Gordon Jr. Asked by his attorney what she found, she answered: ``Another female. It wasn't me.''

She also said during a May 25 hearing in Ingham County Family Court that she ran the test on her own time with chemicals that were set to be thrown away.

Michigan State Police, which oversees the Lansing forensics lab where Chamberlain-Gordon works, started to investigate her after her husband's attorney wrote to authorities and media outlets questioning how many times DNA tests have been improperly run.

Investigators expect to decide by next week what they found. Her duties have not been restricted during the investigation, state police spokeswoman Shanon Akans said Tuesday.

"We don't know exactly what was or wasn't done,'' Akans said.

State police policies on the care and use of property say ``department supplies, materials or equipment shall not be used for any non-duty or non-department purpose.''

A request for comment was left Tuesday with Chamberlain-Gordon.

Charles Gordon's attorney, Michael Maddaloni, said Tuesday that his client disputed his wife's testimony that he acknowledged a sexual encounter with another woman after she found the female DNA on his underwear.

Gordon played with the Canadian Football League as a defensive back from the early 1990s through 1997.

Chamberlain-Gordon received the award for Outstanding Contribution to the Michigan State Police Biological Services in 2006 for her research and method development in embryonic and fetal DNA recovery, according to Forensic Science Consultants Inc., which lists her among its workers.

Chamberlain-Gordon has worked for the state police as a forensic scientist since 1999 and supervised the biology unit in 2005, according to the company's Web site. She has given expert testimony in more than 50 cases, including at a widely publicized trial last year in the death of a boy slain by his adoptive parents.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
if she would've spent more time studing her husbands cock , instead of some shit under a microscope, he might not have cheated.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
if she would've spent more time studing her husbands cock , instead of some shit under a microscope, he might not have cheated.
Zing! Winner.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
advice: Never marry a forensic scientist

Forensics Scientist Checks Out Her Man

Jul 3, 6:42 PM (ET)

By KATHY BARKS HOFFMAN

LANSING, Mich. (AP) - A state forensics scientist who said she tested her husband's underwear for DNA to find out if he was having sex with another woman is being investigated to determine if she violated state policies against using state equipment for personal reasons.

Ann Chamberlain-Gordon of Okemos testified in a March 7 divorce hearing that she ran the test last September on the underwear of Charles Gordon Jr. Asked by his attorney what she found, she answered, "Another female. It wasn't me."

She also said during a May 25 hearing in Ingham County Family Court that she ran the test on her own time with expired chemicals that were to be thrown away.

The Michigan State Police, which oversees the Lansing forensics laboratory where Chamberlain-Gordon works, is conducting an internal investigation and expects to decide by next week if disciplinary action should be taken.

"We don't know exactly what was or wasn't done," state police spokeswoman Shannan Akans said Tuesday. "We haven't completed our investigation."

Chamberlain-Gordon has not had her duties restricted during the investigation, Akans added.

A request for comment was left Tuesday with Chamberlain-Gordon.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
worst part is that cunt is going to get fired and the poor guy is going to have to make up the difference in her pay in the settlement

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
worst part is that cunt is going to get fired and the poor guy is going to have to make up the difference in her pay in the settlement

Usually I don't defend my fellow vagina bearers, but he is the dumb cunt in this instance - he was fucking another chick. You oughta be a lil more careful if your wifey is fucking brilliant and works in a fucking DNA lab.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
but he is the dumb cunt in this instance - he was fucking another chick. You oughta be a lil more careful if your wifey is fucking brilliant and works in a fucking DNA lab.

HELLO, EXACTLY :clap::clap::clap:

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
It would suck if she were fired. I hate this 0 tolerance shit that has infected our society. It's not like she was using it to run some for profit side business, she was trying to find out if her husband was cheating on her. Why can't people just relax and let their employees goof off a tiny bit instead of over analyzing every single action they take on the job?

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island

:clap::clap:

Most female scientists would find the microscope more interesting.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
maby she needed the microscope to see his cock