• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Female Israeli Soldiers Disciplined For Posting Photos

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Female Israeli soldiers disciplined for posing with only vests and guns

TEL AVIV - A group of female Israeli soldiers has been disciplined after photographs of the scantily clad women holding their rifles appeared on Facebook.

They were seen wearing only a combat vest and helmets on their heads in one photograph.
"The picture in question represents behavior unbecoming IDF [Israeli Defense Force] soldiers. The commanding officers disciplined the soldiers as they saw fitting,” the army said in a statement.

An IDF spokesperson said that "educational lectures took place on the base in order to prevent similar recurrences” after the pictures were discovered.

The photographs are the latest in a series of incidents in which Israeli soldiers have posted potentially embarrassing images on the internet.

A search on YouTube for “Israeli soldiers dancing” produces thousands of results, including a platoon of soldiers dancing in Hebron in the Palestinian West Bank to U.S. star Kesha's Tik Tok tune.

This is group I guess. http://imgur.com/a/rZZDS

One of the girls showing her twat

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
If I was punishing them, they'd all get bare bottom spankings. Followed with at least a year of behavior modification in a highly controlled environment (a.k.a. my love dungeon.)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
So, I can go on imagining barracks filled with hot girls getting naked together, showing their twats off and carrying guns around?
Go for it. Although it's a running joke that girls get fat in the army.

I saw "You Don't Mess With Zohan" so I pretty much get it.
I hate that movie with a passion despite never seeing it. "Zohan" is not an Israeli name. It's just a made up name that sounds foreign. That to me is just lazy and stupid, ESPECIALLY considering that there is an actual Israeli name that is only one letter off (Zohar).

Top Bottom