Fentanyl coated fliers left for responders

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
What would be the end game doing something like this? This is like the kid in high school that drops a hit of acid in the history teachers coffee. It happened at my high school, all that ever became of it was a teacher and a kid we never saw again. Kinda sucked because the teacher also taught metal shop.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
What would be the end game doing something like this? This is like the kid in high school that drops a hit of acid in the history teachers coffee. It happened at my high school, all that ever became of it was a teacher and a kid we never saw again. Kinda sucked because the teacher also taught metal shop.
Probably some prick that got a speeding ticket

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
<---wonders what the biological mechanism for fentanyl absorption through skin from a paper flyer is when it requires a specially formulated patch and about 4-6 hours of wearing said patch to start feeling the meds...
maybe they were eating the flyer?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
<---wonders what the biological mechanism for fentanyl absorption through skin from a paper flyer is when it requires a specially formulated patch and about 4-6 hours of wearing said patch to start feeling the meds...
maybe they were eating the flyer?
Depends on the actual product used, the patches are not the same powdered product that junkies use to cut heroin, it like handling a cigarette won’t make you sick but spilling %36 liquid nicotine on your hand will make you puke

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
They merged on the psychedelic plane, man. The teacher became the student, and the student became the teacher. That's why you never saw them again. They evolved past the knowledge that can be taught in school. It was bullshit.

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
So the lesson is: grab all the flyers that you see, because you may get high for free.
Or maybe only a few have been soaked in fentanyl and lots more have been soaked with cyanide. Or it's just paper. It has to be a conspiracy these days.