Fez Appreciation '08

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
The guys been on fire most of 08 but hes getting down on hisself. I dont really understand why, I'm enjoying the show more then ever. A few positive words for Mr. Whatley if you're feeling nice....

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Love Fez! IMO he has made huge strides over last year. All the best FEZ!

Dragonwaggon77

2 in the Pink, 1 in the Stink
Apr 22, 2005
NY Bitch, well the suburbs Bitch
Fez Has rocked. You are no crazy then the rest of us big guy. At least you have your own radio show.

And when someone asks you if you want to see Lilly's Breasts. ALWAYS SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I Love, I Love, I LOVE Fez!!

Despite our spotty, not to mention Catty, past... i still think Fez is the bessst. Love you, Fezzie!! ;)

Apr 12, 2003
cleveland
i guess it is kinda hard to get your self esteem up if you shit your bed.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Love you Fez. The wife loves you Fez. You are definitely the Besssst!!!!

krunk

sackboy-licious
Aug 2, 2003
Delco, PA
Fez rocks the fat ass....love ya Fezzie

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
Fez is the bessssst

.....and has been consistently strong since at least the top of the year.

Even with stuff like this thread and all the other vocal Fez fan support;

I think Fez appreciation is still vastly underestimated if going by just the messageboards and callers etc;

I believe he disproportionately appeals to the less interactive people (like me) who won't call in, go to events, and the vast majority of fans (and casual, occasional listeners)who will ~never even post on these boards.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i feel so special

Who doesn't love Fez? He makes you laugh...he makes you cry. He's the only person at the bars who gets drunk as easily as i do. He stayed in a coffin, shaved his head, went in drag for halloween, and dressed like fezzdust all for our entertainment, and on top of all the other goodness that is fez, has these great, under his breath-- if you aren't paying attention, you'll miss them-- lines, which keep me rolling. Ya gotta love him!!!!

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Who doesn't love Fez? He makes you laugh...he makes you cry. He's the only person at the bars who gets drunk as easily as i do. He stayed in a coffin, shaved his head, went in drag for halloween, and dressed like fezzdust all for our entertainment, and on top of all the other goodness that is fez, has these great, under his breath-- if you aren't paying attention, you'll miss them-- lines, which keep me rolling. Ya gotta love him!!!!
What HTG said.:clap::clap::clap:

Fezzie Rules