Fez Back???

psyduck

Over the last few days, Fezzie has contributed a lot more to the show. Not sure why this is the case, but I hope it continues. Nice.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Over the last few days, Fezzie has contributed a lot more to the show. Not sure why this is the case, but I hope it continues. Nice.
Not sure if serious. I mean he has been contributing more but he is terrible at his job and life.

I totally believe it's possible for him to come back from whatever funk he has been in. However the problem is the stances he has taken over the last few years have just made him UNFUCKINGSUFFERABLE. For example the frat discussion they had on Tuesday, "ban all frats" they're all horrible people and we should BAN them!

Atomic Fireball

Donator
So it was all a long con of Fezzie's! 10 years without dropping the gag.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I totally believe it's possible for him to come back from whatever funk he has been in. However the problem is the stances he has taken over the last few years have just made him UNFUCKINGSUFFERABLE. For example the frat discussion they had on Tuesday, "ban all frats" they're all horrible people and we should BAN them!
He's not coming back. He hates everything and doesn't have a sense of humor, which is ironic for a comedy show host. What has he said he enjoys in the last 5 years? He enjoyed his hilarious steak sandwich prank, some inner office supposed victory over bullies that I forgot the details but it pissed off everybody else, maybe 1 or 2 other trivial things. He has no joys or passions in life. He'll coast into his coffin just the way he is now, only more bitter. My crazy aunt was the same way and I hear her funeral was not attended by many.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Chicago Girlfriend Destroys His Million Dollar Vinyl Record Collection, For Revenge

What happens when she finds him cheating? Well we are pretty sure he was expecting this to happen. You may not want to watch this if you love vinyl records. And this video is sort of NSWF, so beware. And, at 1:15 when he’s caught red handed we spit out our coffee…http://bit.ly/GFdestroys
Fuck off.

Bobobie

I hate Spammer accounts. The people responsible should be hunted down and force fed their own nuts.