Fez from Ron & Fez is retiring. Fez will not be back

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Is Fez still living on retard island?

He won't last a month if he truly retires and withdraws to his fortress of solitude on the Isle of Retards.

The routine of going to and from his "job" was the only thing maintaining his tenuous grasp on reality. Without his routine, Fez will be Howard Hughes crazy within two weeks, and John DuPont batshit insane at the end of the month.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?

He won't last a month if he truly retires and withdraws to his fortress of solitude on the Isle of Retards.

The routine of going to and from his "job" was the only thing maintaining his tenuous grasp on reality. Without his routine, Fez will be Howard Hughes crazy within two weeks, and John DuPont batshit insane at the end of the month.
Who cares? He'll be crazy off air. Tree falling in the forest...

He moved to some 95% gay neighborhood years ago and managed to avoid dick and ass there, too.

DrewDown

All are welcome

No. He moved off the island a long time ago. He has an apartment in an expensive gay area of New York. Now that he's done, he'll be moving back to Florida. Current plan is to leave his NYC apartment in the state it's in now. Just abandon the place. So dumb.

Credge

I'm Mike Meyers.
Fez could live with me. We could write Love Guru 2.

That's how funny Fez is.

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Patty or Bobo would be less annoying then Fez has been.

He was funny bavk in the early 90s on Ron And Ron, but the last few years has been shit. Hope he has a nice nest egg saved up and just goes away.
Which Bobo?
Never mind.

Patty or Bobo would be less annoying then Fez has been.

He was funny bavk in the early 90s on Ron And Ron, but the last few years has been shit. Hope he has a nice nest egg saved up and just goes away.
I didn't listen until Satellite days and loved the guys at the beginning. My memory is it went down hill quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I for one am happy that Fez is retiring. Ronnie is finally free of this cancer. Thanks for the memories.

I like fez as the whipping boy of the show. The constant acknowledgment of his absence and failure to speak as well as general beat downs is great...I would love it if Ron continued to act as if Fez was there and just not talking...

I LOVE anytime Ron asks Fez for a fist bump and Fez can't resist and goes for it and Ron leaves him hanging...

icculus1284

What's the over/under that Fez comes back as some other goofy character after their break this week?

Holy shit...FEZ WAS FIRED?

Sam Roberts on the Legion of Skanks podcast, 34:00 in says "...The Ron and Fez Firing..."

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Holy shit...FEZ WAS FIRED?

Sam Roberts on the Legion of Skanks podcast, 34:00 in says "...The Ron and Fez Firing..."
Jesus. Is that a slip up? I don't think anyone even suggested firing.

I don't know, but I can't think it's a misstatement...I bet Fez was fired or not signed because remember last year in April he was doing his 90 day contract or whatever and now this happens 1 year later, when his contract would be up based on the same time frame...

So he may have been fired...or not re-signed...But I think Sam did an oopsie there.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
No, but it makes SO much more sense.
I never thought he would leave on his own terms, he doesnt even change his food choices, never mind opting for a career change.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I never thought he would leave on his own terms, he doesnt even change his food choices, never mind opting for a career change.
Doesn't change his shirt, either.

Ziti Lo Mein

Ah! I am actually kind of happy. This man was clearly needing to get out of this situation. The stress of trying to perform impacted him negatively, not to mention everyone around him were pretty fed up with him. I can agree those around him were pretty harsh, but Fez was pretty harsh at times too. It was a toxic environment for all parties, and he really is not the same Fez he was years ago. Night and Day.

Hopefully this doesn't result in any implosion on his part.

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
Could have been a quit or you're fired kind of thing....I've had that one before.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
sam is a shit stirring cunt, so, even if fez was fired or the "ron and fez" show has ceased to be because of contract negotiations at the end of the day he will do anything to draw attention to him self, hence why i wont be clicking on that pod cast

Madness

Yeah. I don't understand why people are taking Sam's word for it.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Yeah. I don't understand why people are taking Sam's word for it.
Because same is a talent less cock sucker. One day he is gonna talk shit about the wrong guy and someone is gonna beat the balls off him and I will laugh my ass off.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Hope Todd is really gone. Wouldn't surprise me if he's not. One can dream.