Fez in a Shell: Stand Alone Fruit Complex (LT 1/21-25/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May as well start this with a Best Of.

Earl, Dave, E-Lo, still participating Fez. When's the last time Pepper ran something more than a year old?

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Yeah Earl!!!!! Excellent use of the word Horseshit!!!!

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
So, anyone else think someone threw Earl under the truck on this TV thing?

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I miss Lucci. Turns out I went to high school with her. 2 or 3 years behind me. She was a cute little dork.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Buddays.

Way to make Kate Upton unsexy, Mercedes.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
and Caitlin Upton is the dumb bitch from the videos. But she is fucking hot too.

fletcher

Donator
I hope Ray Lewis breaks his leg in the first quarter and the Ravens end up getting blown out. Fuck 'em.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
No, I think the rolling scroll originated with the stock ticker.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Super Bowl Commercials: Making Sexy Women Unsexy since 2003.

Also, they probably can't take attention away from those oh-so-sexy Danica Patrick Go Daddy commercials. Wow. Those commercials are sexy. $5 shoot budget. Lead with no sex appeal. The "Adam and Eve.com" voice letting you know how sexy it is. Nice.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I hope Ray Lewis breaks his leg in the first quarter and the Ravens end up getting blown out. Fuck 'em.
I can never, ever cheer for the fucking Ravens. Ever.
Except for last week because fuck the Pats.

This caller is a retard. Every sore loser Pats fan has talked about nothing but the murder case.

fletcher

Donator
Super Bowl Commercials: Making Sexy Women Unsexy since 2003.

Also, they probably can't take attention away from those oh-so-sexy Danica Patrick Go Daddy commercials. Wow. Those commercials are sexy. $5 shoot budget. Lead with no sex appeal. The "Adam and Eve.com" voice letting you know how sexy it is. Nice.
Did you go to the website for even hotter content? Yeah, me neither.
I can never, ever cheer for the fucking Ravens. Ever.
Except for last week because fuck the Pats.
Last week was a toss up. Had to pull for the Pats though, even though I cant stand them either.

fletcher

Donator
I wonder if anyone does. It's not like we're starved for sexual content on the Internet.
Probably horny teenagers with strict parental controls on the computer and complete morons. They have to get a spike in traffic because why else would they stick with the gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.