Fez versus Sam: Wrestling Trivia Championship 2/8

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Fez and Sam will compete against each other this Friday, February 8th to finally determine who is the World Wrestling Trivia Champion! :icon_eek:

The loser will dress as the wrestler Gold Dust and walk around the XM Building for everyone to laugh and point at.:haha7:

Listen Ron to Fez from 12 to 3 on Friday for the competiton.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Fez will win if the questions aren't too skewed towards current times.

That being said I'd smoke either of them.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I'd smoke both of them, and you.
There is no chance you'd beat me. I have probably forgotten more sheer minutia than you will ever hope of learning. Not really something to be proud of but its the facts.

I just hope that Fez kills Sam. Sam stinks.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I can beat ANYONE in wrestling trivia, as long as it's WWE.

someone should start a WWE Trivia thread in the wrestling section

Steam

May 18, 2003
I can beat ANYONE in wrestling trivia, as long as it's WWE.

someone should start a WWE Trivia thread in the wrestling section
No you couldn't.

And message board WWE Trivia doesn't really hold much relevance since people can easily just look shit up on the internet and play it off like they knew the answer the whole time. It doesn't really prove much at all.

I miss reading "Off the top rope" by Eddie Ellner in PWI.
Oh that Ellner, such a heel.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
They need to work out an angle.

I think it needs to involve tea bagging. Fez has to tea bag Sam if he loses and vice versa.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Oh good, I'm not the only fan. PWI just hasn't been the same without him.
The dead guy he replaced was amusing too.

Those magazines were one of my sole "news" sources when I was a kid. Its where I heard about Adrian Adonis' car crash, Bruiser Brody getting stabbed, Mike Von Erich offing himself, Dynamite turning on Davey Boy, Ted Turner buying WCW, and so much more.

I loved the year-end awards and looked forward to that for months. The ten year anniversary issue was pretty cool too with all of their prizes. I wonder how that lock of Ric Flair's hair is doing.

Jan 22, 2006
Chi-Town
I know too much about wrestling... it actually embarrasses me sometimes... I'll start talking about what someones real name is, where they started out, all their gimmicks, etc... then I'll realize what I'm saying in public and just explain that I have no life and spend entirely too much time on the internet.