Fez Whatley: A man of his word. Well done Fez.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Given the history of producers with the Ron & Fez show not paying off bets, (Earl “I’ll get a Rolling Stone in studio or I will quit.” & ESD “I’ll spend two weeks away from my wife.”) I must admit that I expected Fez to pull the producer card and not deliver on his bet. Well Fez is a man of his word. Well done Fez, you faced your fear and more importantly you kept your word. Great radio Fez, thank you.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Fez Marie Whatley for Producer of the Year.....love teh Fez

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Well done Fez, you should be proud of yourself. We all know what a difficult thing that was for you to do.

Bravo also to Ronnie for his encouragement while getting Fez into the coffin. Mr B's carnie past was really coming out while he was selling Fez on that bit. It was a great listen.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
MOD: Please change don to done in the title of this thread.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Given the history of producers with the Ron & Fez show not paying off bets, (Earl “I’ll get a Rolling Stone in studio or I will quit.” & ESD “I’ll spend two weeks away from my wife.”) I must admit that I expected Fez to pull the producer card and not deliver on his bet. Well Fez is a man of his word. Well done Fez, you faced your fear and more importantly you kept your word. Great radio Fez, thank you.
You know, thank you for bringing this up. In particular, the part about Earl & Dave.

Not to take away from Fez's accomplishment today, but really, when you're absolutely shamed by a guy who's pretty much mentally ill, you should fucking feel bad about yourself.

Earl & Dave are welchers. Whatever his past indiscretions (i.e. with Elvish), Fez stood up and was a man of his word. You deserve our respect, Whatley!

L

littlejoe1722

Great show today. More coffins.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Fez looks weird with the mohawk. But he does look a lot healthier than in the past.

Good job Fezzie, you made for some great radio once again.

JOHNNY HAIRDO

Hello dummies
Mar 8, 2005
NYC
Ron kind of alluded to this, but how can a man who cries sitting in a chair, lock himself in a coffin for 2 hours, and still kill? Great pics, and that's a nice looking coffin. Gotta love Fezzie.

Stalker Patti

Dec 10, 2002
Midtown,Manhattan
Fez is certainly a man of his word, and I laud his walking the walk and talking the talk, unlike two other people who didn't follow through on their bets. He was sure not afraid to get in that coffin after losing the bet, even though I am still shaking , given his health issues and the risk he took being enclosed in a box with not alot of air. Anyway, he did an amazing job!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Fez kept his word. That's why it's The Ron and Fez show. The cream always rises to the top (ewww).

I believe Fez is a born performer. He is always at his best when performing. He seems to go stagnant just sitting in his chair grunting at Ron's comments. It's a waste of a great talent. I know this sounds weird coming from a complete stranger, but when Fez kills, I feel proud of him.

You did great fez. Now kick some more ass!

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
He was sure not afraid to get in that coffin

have to disagree with you Patti, I can bet your virginity that he was scared as hell to get into that coffin