FH Riley's this weekend

pointblankJ9

Not the tinsnips...NOOOOO!
Nov 23, 2004
Anyone going? My husband is going to be busy, so I was wondering if any of you were going to be there this weekend. Saturday night? Sunday Afternoon?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
What kind of offer is this? mayby you should reword that... Im having unpure thoughts.

looks like a craigs list casual encounters ad.::hammer:

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
translation = I don't normally go to restaurants and bars by myself, but since my darling husband will be busy, I was checking to see if anyone else I know will be there....

so I can blow them.[media]http://www.wackbag.com/images/smilies/action-smiley-069.gif[/media]

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Ew. Why would I go to a fine establishment for great food AND a blow job? What has this world come to?

See ya at 8.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
translation = I don't normally go to restaurants and bars by myself, but since my darling husband will be busy, I was checking to see if anyone else I know will be there....

so I can blow them.[media]http://www.wackbag.com/images/smilies/action-smiley-069.gif[/media]
damn it, now I wish I was going. I mean coming. I mean showing up at FH Reilley's

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
I'm punching out of this thread before I embarrass myself too much to go anywhere this weekend...I'm not cool enough to keep it going

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Oh come on... :) You opened the door.

How about tonight?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I would meet you, but everyone knows fat girls give the best blowjobs. You lost more than Weight........if you promise to eat fast food and a stick of butter everyday till then.

pm me.

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
I would meet you, but everyone knows fat girls give the best blowjobs. You lost more than Weight........if you promise to eat fast food and a stick of butter everyday till then.

pm me.
good point, sir. On the other side of that, I've become the world's cheapest date. It's either an appetizer or a bj. Not enough room for both. I feel so dainty asking my husband for a doggie bag during sex!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Well I decided I'm going. If anyone from here will be there, come say "Hi".

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
well, we were going to come out but my brother-in-law was sent to St. Francis (the heart hospital) last night by his doctor. Has to have a cardiac catheterization on Monday. Meantime, I get to play Aunt Mom for the weekend. :(

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
well, we were going to come out but my brother-in-law was sent to St. Francis (the heart hospital) last night by his doctor. Has to have a cardiac catheterization on Monday. Meantime, I get to play Aunt Mom for the weekend. :(
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Kris. :( I hope things go ok.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Sorry to hear Kris, hope everything goes ok.

I may be there. It will probably be a last minute decision.

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
I don't think Im going to head out tonight. The weather's so nasty and I'm shot. Maybe tomorrow for the parade though? We'll hang soon HT, promise!!!

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I just got back from Riley's a little while ago from the parade. Had a lot of fun. Food was amazing as always, a little too cold and windy outside for the parade, but we watched about half of it before taking cover again inside at F.H.

I'll be posting some pics soon on my Flickr account: www.flickr.com/photos/melissay1

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"
Aug 7, 2004
Moonachie...of course!
Anyone go to F.H. Riley's last night?(3/15) ..my broke-ass is still physically/financially recovering from not working for 6 weeks because of broken ribs (and they STILL hurt!:icon_redf) and I couldn't go ...pics? ...video??

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Yeah, I was there.

And so was

The lovely with impeding child Dawn DD Roxx Cumia - who belted out one crowd favorite after another.

Anthony and his lovely mom make smiles for the camera

Anthony with the karaoke dude (who does a great job)

Anthony emotes a self-autobiografical version of Radiohead's "Creep" - and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

We know, man - we know.

Yours truly with the legend that is Steven S From Bayshore (semi-incognito with full beard)

Let it be noted that early on in the night, I brought the house down with my own "unique" version of Motley Crew's "Doctor Feelgood"

:icon_cool

Feb 4, 2005
Deer Park
dammit i should've went. i didn't see anything on the board, so ididn't think it was still going on.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Thanks for the pics, Cromwell. I'm sorry I couldn't make it out this time. You know normally I would not have missed karaoke.