FIFA Women's World Cup 2019.

Fred West

We had a thread about this in 2015 and I figured this one will have even more carpet munching jokes and gifs of terrible athleticism.

Been plenty of feminist banter already.

Fred West

Prices: France 11/4, USA 7/2, Germany 11/2, England 7/1, 12/1 bar those. I'd have Merica as favourites, but France have won the only fixture so far.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
We need to get some trannies in this asap.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I like the women's world cup but I wasn't real happy with the American team in '15, and now, the equal pay crap is annoying.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I like the women's world cup but I wasn't real happy with the American team in '15, and now, the equal pay crap is annoying.
Wait, they really think they should be paid as much as the men?

Also, I'm still disappointed at Hope Solo's vagina. Don't think I'll ever get over it tbh.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I do look forward to Trump hosting Megan Rapinoe in the White House if the USWNT win it all though.

The Women's World Cup has two things going for them.
#1. The women are actually athletes unlike male soccer players who are just really bad actors who would rather pretend to be shot or stabbed than do any athletic skills.

#2. Alex Morgan.

Fred West

The most competitive game in therms of the betting in the next 10 fixtures is Australia vs Italy. Australia is still 1.65 (4/6) to win. This is why it's shit to watch. The Women's World Cup is all about the Benjamins. More money, more success. The only reason to watch early games if for the lulz.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Wait, they really think they should be paid as much as the men?
Look how unfair things are...

This years figures have not been released, but four years ago the Women's World Cup brought in almost $73 million. The 2010 Men's World Cup in South Africa made almost $4 billion. Those players got $348 million, or 9 percent of the total revenue. The women's team got a higher percentage with 13 percent, but the bottom line was still much less, $10 million
So it is unfair...to the men who get a lower percentage.

Fred West

Saffas vs Spaniards. No atmosphere, can hear all the players screeching at each other. No tempo, no quality, few lookers. Want to see some proper garbage to make it funny at least.

Fred West

Hahaha, the Saffas are 1-0 up. 25/1 pre match. You can still have 5/1. The BBC commentator is acting like there are 22 Messi's out there.

Fred West

It's hard enough to watch the MLS (;)) at it's slow pace, but this is a new level of tedium. Saffas are parking the dyke bus.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Look how unfair things are...

So it is unfair...to the men who get a lower percentage.
Sports is an excellent medium to illustrate how generated revenue equals higher pay. I don't think it's possible for any rational person to argue for equality when looking at those numbers. It'd be like saying U2 should be paid the same as 2U.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Sports is an excellent medium to illustrate how generated revenue equals higher pay. I don't think it's possible for any rational person to argue for equality when looking at those numbers. It'd be like saying U2 should be paid the same as 2U.
Their arguments are pretty hilarious. The best being "Women players work just as hard as men players".

Fred West

It'd be like saying U2 should be paid the same as 2U.
He probably thinks he should be, but then he members that he's meant to be a conservative so doesn't mention it, but then asks AntH for some cash. Boy do I miss the GBA thread.

Fred West

Their arguments are pretty hilarious. The best being "Women players work just as hard as men players".
This is getting ridiculous. The whole tournament should be in the "woke bullshit" thread.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Scotland losing to England?! Talk about something that's never happened throughout history repeatedly.