FIFA Women's World Cup 2019.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'm pretty sure this means they're legally not allowed to play soccer in Thailand anymore.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Looking at the Asian qualifying, Thailand wasn't a fluke. They were competitive. The Asian squads must be down or the US is that good.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
13-0. It's banned for everyone until we figure out what's going on.

Looking at the Asian qualifying, Thailand wasn't a fluke. They were competitive. The Asian squads must be down or the US is that good.
I bet it's probably a combination-- the US is good, Asia is down a bit, and Thailand just completely fell apart in the second half.

Fred West

Don't know why they were celebrating the late goals. They really should've been embarrassed at that point. The bench jumping up like an injury time winner in the Clasico.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Fuck these bitches. Before they even won anything the shit talk started about not visiting the White House, etc.

Don't know why they were celebrating the late goals. They really should've been embarrassed at that point. The bench jumping up like an injury time winner in the Clasico.
Point differential for group play maybe? In case they finish with the same record as another team in the group? Thats equally a question and suggestion.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Point differential for group play maybe? In case they finish with the same record as another team in the group? Thats equally a question and suggestion.
No issues running up the score because of point differential.

It’s the celebrating after it was 10-0 that got me. Calm the fuck down, ladies. Run up the score, but Jesus, don’t be the ugly American stereotype.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
The celebrations were excessive and a bit silly, but I have absolutely no problem with them not letting up.

Fred West

The celebrations were excessive and a bit silly, but I have absolutely no problem with them not letting up.
Keep racking them up, but the bench jumping up and down was a bad look. The coach is right there and should've said, "ladies, you were 1/100 to win this game. Sit down."

Yeah, no. That won't be an issue.
I honestly didn't know. Thats why I asked. I agree though. Act like you've been there before. You're annihilating a far inferior opponent, don't show them up like that.

Fred West

I hope England and the USA don't win. Don't want Germany to, either, but that's more historical. Your ladies are a bunch of entitled cunts and I want to hear the BBC (who normally hate anything to do with England) pundits cry while showering them with praise.

I'd love a repeat scenario of 2015 when, in the last minute of the semi final, a broad called Bassett poked the ball into her own top corner. It was fantastic. Watch the replay as she decks herself in the process.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
US going with an almost completely different lienup. Why? I don't know. I don't think you need to rest people when games are four days apart.

Anyways, I'm thinking 4-1 today.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I forgot I dislike Morgan Brian. She's like the Geoff Cameron of the women's team.