Finally broke down and got a aircard

I have bad credit, and I was SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you when Verizon quoted me $1000.00 Security DownPayment for a aircard contract. I said fuck that.

Went to RadioShack to see what Sprint would quote me.

$150.00 security and I got one of the newest Aircards they have available for $75 after rebate

YES! IT's USB!

The Sierra 595u. You can use the cradle, or pop the card out and right into a usb port itself. Has a removable battery that is always recharging, so if you are in a weak signal zone the battery will provide alittle extra umph.

So far so good, nice fast network.. The best part is USB. I can take this from my laptop, to my desktop in seconds

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
EDIT: I realized halfway that you said Aircard, not Aircar. An aircar would be fucking awesome.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Having an Aircard is nice. I've got a company-supplied laptop with an Aircard. What's nicer is that I don't have a bill to go with it.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I got an AT&T one for 60$ a month unlimited. Get 1.8Mb/s in the city and 220kb/s in the countyr. Paid 100$ for it a year ago on a 2 yr contract.

I got an AT&T one for 60$ a month unlimited. Get 1.8Mb/s in the city and 220kb/s in the countyr. Paid 100$ for it a year ago on a 2 yr contract.
Yeah I average about 1 - 1.5 mb/s

This card won me over though cause it's USB

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
w/ my card, 79.99 a month unlimited access. Nationwide
Seems a bit steep. I piggy back off my wife's Tmobile account and tap into any Starbucks for $20/month. Then again, I don't need constant internet access.

Seems a bit steep. I piggy back off my wife's Tmobile account and tap into any Starbucks for $20/month. Then again, I don't need constant internet access.
Yeah, I was overcharged, I went to sprint, and their unlimited service for the same card was 59.99, I called them, and the rep said it's a common mistake because it's a recent change. It USED to be 79.99 a month to subscribers who didn't have a previous sprint line.

It was changed to 59.99 a month unlimited

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I never did a speed test on it. I'll have to do one tomorrow. All I know is that it's considerably slower when I fire up the VPN connection via the Aircard than when I'm at home.