Finally the answer to why women are usually fat AND hairy.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
extra flaps of skin in the armpit? wtf????

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
[Peter Griffin giggle] hehehehe Gross [/Peter Griffin Giggle]

CringeRadioWanted

I got nothin'....
Aug 23, 2003
extra flaps of skin in the armpit? wtf????
actually, they're usually just a couple little skin tags...not FLAPS OF SKIN...damned lousy writing.

PCOS is brutal. And no, I'm not just saying that out of sympathy, I have first hand experience. My wife has it, and it can be one of the most insidious, debilitating, upsetting things a person can go through. The inability to diagnose it until it is horribly out of control, the chronic fatigue, all of the other sympathetic symptoms (like diabetes). PCOS is not something I would wish for anyone. This has been one of the hardest periods of my life, dealing with this shit.

Having seen a doctor in the past 10 days that is one of the leading experts in the country on this condition, she explained to us that there are two major factors that lead to PCOS: insulin resistance (not full-blown diabetes), and genetic factors that lead to hormone instability. It's not some from of freakish de-feminization or anything like that...just fucked up hormones that destroy your life, basically.

What really make PCOS suck is that by the time the doctors figure out that you have this, usually your body is so fucked up, that it takes years to fix all of the damage it did to itself. The ovarian cysts...weight gain...pain...blood pressure....all from a little fucked up hormone.

You can exercise for 3 hours a day, and not lose weight, because your body's metabolism just shuts down. You're always tired. The psychological issues mentioned in the article are dead on. You feel like it's your fault. You try to hide it, and try not to hate yourself for losing who you are.

Okay...enough with the seriousness...this is Wackbag...bring the funny.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
Saw this I think it was on Discovery Health on Medical Mysteries. Interesting how a slight hormone imbalance can seriouslly fuck you up.

Also if she puts more hogs in her mouth than twinkies she'll lose weight.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
PCOS is brutal. And no, I'm not just saying that out of sympathy, I have first hand experience. My wife has it, and it can be one of the most insidious, debilitating, upsetting things a person can go through.

Okay...enough with the seriousness...this is Wackbag...bring the funny.

With that said... Can you post any pictures of the misses? :action-sm