Finaly Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Nice Head

This movie was excellent, pretty cool story...The computer graphics/anamation was pretty awesome, just wondering what anyone else thought..

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I thought the same thing. I hope there is a sequel. :D :) :eek: I hope that the movie is successful so that there will be more movies like it.

P.S. The website is cool too!
Final Fantasy Website

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Nice!! I am definetely going to see it next week. I don't like going to opening weekends. So don't rooon it. ;)

Not to get off the subject, but does anyone know when "Resident Evil" is coming out? I heard they were making a movie for it. I read that like three years ago. What the fuck happened?

They are making a movie for it. Michelle Rodriguez from the hit films "Girl Fight" & "The Fast & the Furious" will be starring in it. I know they are making the film right now and its supposed to be coming out sometime in 2002 most likely SUMMER 2002 which looks to be one of the biggest SUMMER MOVIE YEARS of all time next year.

Originally posted by imoverherenow:
<STRONG>They are making a movie for it. Michelle Rodriguez from the hit films "Girl Fight" & "The Fast & the Furious" will be starring in it. I know they are making the film right now and its supposed to be coming out sometime in 2002 most likely SUMMER 2002 which looks to be one of the biggest SUMMER MOVIE YEARS of all time next year.</STRONG>
The movie is done... But it will suck. It is coming out Around October. The last Capcom movie that came out was Street Fighter, and that blew chunks.